Do women have knees like this where you live?

Do women have knees like this where you live?

Attached: genuValgum_a_enIL.jpg (415x233, 32.67K)

I live in a nnz so no

i have knees like this and it pains me every day.

i still cant figure out if its skeletal or muscular after a year of working out and stretching and making no progress on fixing it

I went on two dates with some jewish chick before I noticed her legs looked like that and she had mouthbreating at which point I ghosted. I live in large city and have never seen this before

Romania

I met a sweet homely girl who literally fell in love me with on first sight.. wrote me a love letter and everything... she had legs like this.. I really wanted to fuck her because it was an easy target... but the moral side of me realized how heartbroken she would be if I fucked her for a few weeks then ghosted her...

Were you obese as a child? I mostly see obese people with knees like these, especially kids.

Attached: 18527281_1937390883173994_179872034971996812_o.jpg (1080x1380, 103.82K)

Now THAT is a curvy woman.

>Use this one quick trick for natural curves he'll die for!

>all systems nominal

no, but i am tall (6'4"). My case isn't nearly as bad as OPs pic, but I still have about 3.5" of gap between my ankles with my knees pressed close together.

I see it a lot with fatties. I think it has something to do with childhood nutrition and exercise.

>tac-op online

Might be skeletal. I'm 5'10" and I've got about an inch between my ankles when I press my knees together.

Also have knock knees. 6'2 skeltal. I was 150 lbs early 2021.

inch does sound too bad. According to NHS
>"A small distance between the ankles is normal, but in people with knock knees this gap can be up to 8cm (just over 3 inches) or more."

I started noticing light knee pain when I started getting close to 2plate squat and 3 plate deadlift. I tried a bunch of form changes, but the pain only seemed to get worse with more weight. I really hope it was just a fluke of an inexperienced lifter and not a reoccurring problem with heavy lifting. I don't want shitty knees by my 40s.

I also really hope its not visibly noticeable in public, but I have no frame of reference for whether that's true.

Try to do some bodyweight squats while focusing on keep your knees out and don't let them collapse inward. Get any pain with that?

Fren, it is to late, you are fucked for life.....picrel

Attached: youarefucked.png (1054x1110, 250.09K)

Lmao flamingo ass bitch

thats the thing though, as far as I can tell my form is fine. i've used a number of methods to check my knees for inwards movement and it isnt happening. There's no pain until a knee-bending exercise starts getting heavy.

However Ive also noticed my knees are somewhat supinated (rotated outwards). Im really hoping this rotation is a muscular imbalance and can be corrected through physical therapy and fix the knee valgus in the process. However my arches, the most common culprit, seem strong so frankly idk what else to do besides just more stretching.

What i really need is some xrays to know once and for all whether my dreams are achievable or ill get arthritis in my 40s ;_;