Did a women ever asked you to let her feel your muscles, Any Forums?

Did a women ever asked you to let her feel your muscles, Any Forums?

Attached: 1607271144183.jpg (685x612, 51.18K)

my penis a muscle, one she felt fr

Directly, not so often. But when we make out they'll go directly to feeling up my pecs and back the way you would feel up a woman's breasts and ass.

fr fr no cap

Yes my biceps.
Also my friends would squeeze my biceps while I was flirting and would ask the girls whether they liked my arms lel.

They don't normally ask, they'll just poke at my abs or bicep

Yes, my arm. Classmates some years ago.

akshually the penis has 0 muscles in it, it's more of a sponge that soaks up blood to get hard.

That's sexual harassment

Yes, my mom.

SHEESH

and the clitoris is a small penis so you gay for sucking it lol

When I was in high school, I had a girl ask and feel me up. She wanted to exchange favors. I peaked too early damnit

They never asked, they just did it. And it's all girls I've known for a while.

I used to get groped by my hot girl friends at high school all the time, cool part is if they slapped my ass I could get away with slapiing it back but I only did it to the girls I knew wouldnt give a shit about it, shit was cash.
Now I only have 6 friends, 2 live in other states, my gf is in another country and I only lift and play WoW

Attached: 1638628514995.png (622x607, 761.9K)

>haha user what happened to your pigeon chest?

Attached: chrisdelia.jpg (632x654, 54.35K)

high school was so kino. I miss it like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: goose.jpg (1200x799, 154.15K)

>gf is in another country

Attached: 21f.jpg (561x453, 30.02K)

If they still ask, you're DYEL. When they're so overcome with lust they just help themselves, you know you've made it.

Same, but I’m fairly skinny with long arms, so my biceps and chest weren’t impressing anyone. They just liked my abs. And it was only three times, once on a river and twice at pools. And of course I was too autistic to do anything about it. Now I’d straight up grab a bitches tiddies if they did it.

Attached: D3E8A534-34CA-4BA6-9E24-FDB7DACF3835.jpg (2048x1152, 342.78K)

shit if suckin clits makes me gay set me up at a parade.

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Yes, they used to grope me a lot when I was in high school.
Strange thing was that I was actually a complete dyel back then, but having even the slightest hint of definition in your arms easily makes you look absolutely jacked to normies.
It also makes them perceive a non fat stomach as a six pack, even if there are zero muscles there. It's funny how normies work.

Attached: 1606587413770.png (344x342, 129.35K)

They dont even ask. They just go right on in and touch LOL.

Bussin fr fr

a little context, we lost our v cards to each other when we were 17 and just friends, since we were like 15 we kissed and made out at parties, she went to study abroad in 2018 to mexico, she came back for christmas every year and when she did we fooled around, until 2021 when she came back and stayed home cause of 'rona, we eventually spend so much time fucking and being with each other we caught feelings, now she went back to study about 2 weeks ago

Attached: 1637106677666.jpg (580x548, 432.39K)

My mum when I visited her during Christmas last year. That's the most recent case.
Years ago, a really cute girl who was my classmate prodded at my biceps and abs. Told me I was strong. That's about the extent of appreciation I've gotten from women.

my mom is always making fun of my huge pecs, she says I should wear a bra and it really makes me mad even though I know she's just joking

No, they just went to me and touched them. BTW tattoos are a really good gapcloser, because they can act as if they are interested in them

Truly one of the highlights of life, atleast for me

Attached: 4t43u.jpg (600x338, 20.51K)

>on second date with qt I met at uni
>she wraps her hand around my arm as we walk down the sidewalk
>eyes go wide and she starts feeling my bicep up and down
>”omg user your ARMS”

Feelsgoodman

There is no better feeling than a chick feeling your abs as you plow her, you can tell it turns them on.

Aside from that I've never had a chick comment on my muscles except my biceps but I was wearing a stupidly tight shirt lol so it made my arms look insane

Attached: vNnH68M.jpg (1280x995, 565.14K)

>in mexico
I imagine she did it because college is relatively cheaper over there, man american education fucking sucks

yep it is, plus its a good university shes at, studying to be fashion designer, its cool cause she actually makes shirts and dresses she has wears when we go out, she even made me some stuff I asked for, pretty talented for it too.