Any Forums can't refute this

Any Forums can't refute this

Attached: 1643717717362m.jpg (1024x873, 88.96K)

I wonder how much the pharma jew and the big agro jew profits off obesity

>love your body
>get surgery to cut off your cock n balls and take hormone pills.
Well which is it gonna be? tick tock lefties tick tock.

Presumably significantly more than that, also
>love your body
>by letting it to get into the state will ensure that your die earlier and have significantly less good years in your life

If you're retarded enough to fall for meme medicine that's on ya. But then again if you're obese being retarded is just a given

I love my body so I treat it right

I villainize fat bodies free of monetary compensation

>thinks I care that fatsos waste money on fake diet pills

If you're retarded enough to buy surplus of food and equipment just to be "healthy" meme that's on ya. But then again if you think you can't live a full life without gym gear being retarded is just a given

>weight loss industry
You mean the scammers selling shit like fat burners and waist trainers and whatnot ?
Good, I hope they scam more of these impatient, lazy fatties.

I vandalize fat bodies free of monetary compensation

For sure, better to hop in bed with the food corporations who want you to eat yourself into an early grave.

>by killing their customers, they make more money

I don't do it to be healthy I do it to lift twinks like you up by the neck with one hand

>needing to workout to lift twinks up
this is like needing to workout to rip toilet paper, holy moly you are being scammed

>you don't need to eat a lot to workout. You basically don't need food ever again if you workout

>Eat Less
>Less TV/Computer/Phone Time
>Get Active By Walking and/or Running

All of these things will save you money. Fat people are the worst...

this is the correct response but you will see idiots thinking they aren't being scammed cause lifting weights is apparently necessary to be healthy

>food corporations who want you to eat yourself into an early grave
They definitely want you to buy their products but I am pretty sure you have that choice...

i hate fat people more than everything, more than kikes and women

Checked and based.

The customers are propped up by big pharma, and poor fats procreate prodigiously. Anything else?

I don't want to, I can only shine in the darkness. If all these fatties get their shit together I won't look as good in comparison

Capitalism means there is an industry that profits no matter what you choose. Virtue means making the better choice.

Yes fit people and fat people tend to eat exactly the same foods in exactly the same quantities.

and we have a winner

if you love your body you don't give it subpar fuel, you don't put extra stress on its joints and organs, you don't interfere with its important processes like sleep. You give it regular maintenance through exercise and listening to the experts on how to care for it