I think I cracked the code

Day 1: power focussed upper body day
Day 2: power focussed lower body day
Day 3: rest day
Day 4: hypertrophy focussed push day
Day 5: hypertrophy focussed pull day
Day 6: hypertrophy focussed legs day
Day 7: rest day

Attached: ElicDB4XgAEP8ua.jpg (900x1200, 170.92K)

I would crack her code, if you catch what I'm throwing

This is a well known leftist/communist egirl, she would talk about how she fantasized about being taken as a war bride and raped by white nationalists

just lift shit up and put it down you simpleton
it’s scientific nerds like you who overcomplicate things and end up spinning your wheels

Congratulations, you overcomplicated something extremely simple to the point of ridiculousness.

Also a legend when it comes to angle frauding

who is she?

It's nice (autistic) to have a system.

Good luck on your autistic program, retard.

post body

proof?

Yes, this is my routine. PPLXULX

push: OHP, incline press, dips, triceps

Pull: deadlift, pull-ups, rows, biceps

Legs: back squat, box jumps

Rest

Upper: flat bench, rows, dips, pull-ups

Lower: front squat, RDLs/rack pulls, GHRs

This routine is far better than PPLXPPLX, PPLPPLX, PXPXLXX, ULXXULX, or any other split I’ve ever done.

>having a program is bad

it’s ok if you were in the special ed program

I was thinking about doing exactly this. I am still making good gains on PPLXPPLX (mostly.. try to go 6 days a week) but I think 2 days rest when I start my cut will be beneficial.

Why do you prefer this to the PPL splits you've done?

Do you do any cardio or conditioning work? Seems like a challenge to add anything to all that lifting

My routine is PEEPAPAPADAPO PAPAPADAPO

I run a 5k twice a week, I go boxing thrice a week, and I walk 10k steps a day.

Recovery for 6 day PPLPPLX or PPLXPPLX is hard. I am natty too, so I can’t really recover fast enough if I am doing heavy lifts, which is what I do. I am well past 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps each, so deadlifting 4+ pl8s twice a week is tough on my natty body. So I would try to do “light days” and “heavy days”, where one push a week is heavy, one is light, etc., but that’s boring af. Also, as a natty, you truly do not need to spend 6 days in the gym in a row. The only reason to do so would be if you want to brag about it I guess. Other routines I’ve done have been too much volume or not enough volume. PPLXULX is the winner here, after years of on-off lifting.

Attached: 1613151332374.gif (320x240, 2.73M)

I want her to cat h what I'm throwing, if you can crack my code.

You shouldn't deadlift twice a week anyway on PPL. I do pendlay rows on the pull day I don't deadlift.

So you would say you've made the most gains with PPLXULX?

I don't think PPL is sustainable on a cut so I will try this next month or so. Thanks

Day 1 Heavy squat
Day 2 Heavy Deadlift
Day 3 Heavy bench

So basically PHUL...

yeah except not PHUL