Biz is making fun of us again

>biz is making fun of us again

Attached: wojakfit.jpg (600x667, 42.54K)

Didn't ask

>An impressive physique can't be bought
Check mate, Any Forums!

Imagine thinking an invisible coin is more valuable than tangible assets.

Don't worry about them, friend. They're jealous that you and I can be satisfied through such simple means while they waste their lives chasing their next get rich quick scheme.
Nothing is ever enough for the Any Forumsnessman, whereas all I need is a roof over my head, food in my stomach, and a place to lift. And I have all of that. I am happy.

Attached: 1641981438777.jpg (768x1024, 87.18K)

no they're not, they're too focused coping with their losses
>t. Any Forumstard who lost a lot of money

Attached: file.png (680x426, 37.97K)

Waste of trips

my pee is frozen solid bros please send help bros please this isn’t a joke I think something is wrong with me bros

Attached: A6505A80-25B3-4D2D-A3CB-183A53519889.jpg (650x680, 229.79K)

here's a tip friend. If you or any reasonable person would rather have 50,000 dollars than $50,000 worth of whatever crypto shit you're buying, you're in a pyramid scheme. All crypto is a scam.

>jobless pyramid scheme victims are making fun of people doing something productive with their time
Am I meant to be upset?

Bunch of nerds reading graphics they don't understand before investing into some shady shitcoins and losing all their mom's money. Meanwhile I just lift weights and put my money on some spy bullshit and make more than enough profits without even giving a shit

I am aware, and the only reason why I buy crypto is to sell it higher to a greater fool.
Same goes with stocks and precious metals.

why do you care about crypto kids

problem is everyone's out to drop a bag on the next retard in crypto. unless you have a real pump and dump scheme going you're just gambling.

at least stocks and metal have some intrinsic value.

Any Forums is envious because
A: they don't sleep like Onassis
B: they don't make money like Onassis

Attached: 21-43-41-3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Precious metals (at least silver and gold) don’t increase or decrease much in value relative to the buying power of currency. This is why they’re a safe thing to have: they hold value. So when you buy gold and silver, you just sell them for the same amount of money. It just looks like more since the dollar inflated.

>not being fitbiz

NGMI

Attached: Venustoise.png (378x388, 310.65K)

>All crypto is a scam
yeah and USD inflating 15% a year isn't huh

Last I checked every debt in the USA is required by law to be payable with USD. Also if you're holding liquid cash expecting it to increase in value you're retarded.

I don't know, do I type like an expert on international loans?

Time to inform Any Forums about ball icing

Cope and seethe. I made more money off of chainlink / eth than any of you will make in 10 years being a poorfag. You dismiss crypto as gambling because you are not only a poorfag but also a retard. In 10 years when the entire internet is powered by smart contracts you will feel just as retarded as all the boomers who shat on the internet when it first came out. You are being given a golden chance to make it yet your arrogance and jealousy blind you to the opportunities in front of you. Take the redpill and become fitbiz

fuck off rajesh

curryniggers are the biggest poorfags. everyone knows this

Attached: 339.png (978x978, 1020.12K)