I went on a date with picrel on a TV show

And it didn't end well. Should I be glad? Would you consider her attractive?

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-184802_Gallery.jpg (1078x1352, 672.76K)

blue eyes can only carry you so far.

>on a TV show
kek, why? I'd never expose myself in that way

what kind of phenotype is this?

>This is the woman demanding you be 6'5 to be worthy of her

No, i only date beautiful afghan women.

>Any Forums - fitness

Attached: 1622811991860.png (1158x1365, 1.15M)

>sven needs to be 6'6 making 6 figures just to look in her direction
>MED BVLL Antonio just has to pinch her ass and speak in his beautiful accent
why is life so unfair

I would bet anything this is a Br*itish """woman""".

Attached: keef.jpg (600x606, 63.88K)

It's hilarious and frightening when you think just how many thirsty beta fucking retards are out there that boosted her ego to the point where she thinks she can actually land a top 1% dude.
The day when women will finally realise that it's easy to get fucked by a top 1% dude, but it's not easy to make him stay, is the day when all hell will break loose.

Solid 4/10

What show?

She looks like she has approximately 40,000 USD in credit card debt

Finding Bigfoot.

why do women do this to themselves kek

Attached: 973.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

>Should I be glad?
Yes. You're like someone who lost their ticket for the Hindenburg.

I'm disgusted by fat people but doubly so for women. If you have the entire world at your feet the very least you could do is not be a fat fucking pig, particularly when your looks is what makes your life so easy. Why be fat?

and there are so many blocky, square, refrigerator shaped women like this. It's disgusting.

Tell that to all the whores in college kek, girls 18-19 yet have bodycounts over 30. Ain't no high value male gonna date some hooker tier girl like this, girls most valuable asset is their virginity but yet they throw it away for short term pleasure. If I were a girl, I would looksmax and make myself as attractive as possible while keeping my virginity and learning femine tasks and behaviors. That way when I'm 18, I can marry some very rich attractive guy and never have to work.

ITT: incels and faggots, mainly incels
back to your waifu pillows lads, that melon isn't going to fuck itself

they are so fucking ugly, this bitch isn't nearly as bad as might and i do think