Eat better protein

Why haven’t you queefs taken the bugpill yet? Way denser in protein per g than any meat. Make them like so into delicious protein bars for on-the-go power

Attached: 1643399623914.webm (608x1080, 1.53M)

YOU VILL EAT ZE BUGZ

Attached: file.png (500x500, 335.46K)

Did that person just put bugs in a fucking centrifuge?

kys

Attached: 123.png (835x376, 211.52K)

I hate to act like one of those faggots that compares real issues to children's media, but I can't help but think of this every time the argument of bugs comes up.
In the Lion King, Simba runs away, nearly dies from exhaustion and mentions to his rescuers (Timon and Pumbaa) how he "could eat a whole antelope" or something. The 2 rescuers offer him bugs, which he subsists on until he grows up. In that time, he is living a mundane, asexual, but peaceful life. Then comes pussy, and with it a return to his natural instinctive drives to eat meat and fight thus rekindling his sense of purpose.
Can't help but think there is a connection there, even if it is tenuous since its fucking cartoons.

>NOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED TO EAT THE MOST PROTEIN RICH, ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS FOOD IN EXISTENCE?!?!?

Think of it this way, the dude who grew up exclusively eating bugs ends up pounding a 10/10 sex feline and becomes a literal king. Checkmate anti-bug chuds

The lion king is full of meaning, back when they made real shit for kids and their parents to enjoy

He fought against his nature when he began eating the bugs. He returned to his nature after he took his place as king, thus returning the region to the natural, harmonious order.
>weak men take over when you eat bugs
>weak men fuck things up
>order is restored when you go back to meat

insects contains about 20g of protein on average and up to 35g per 100g
kangaroo contains about 43g of protein per 100g
plus little fat and plenty of essential vitamins
i have only eaten kangaroo this week and i wil continue to eat kangaroo until i die

also fuck off with your soi goi insect bs

>meant 20g of protein on average per 100g

Attached: 1639736046741.jpg (750x749, 65.67K)

I leave a glass of water in the kitchen and when I come back 10 minutes later there's ants swimming in it.
I drink it anyways.

you're more fucked than op is

going to harvest all aussies

people being naturally repulsed by insects is more than enough reason not to eat it
especially if you're white.

try me cunt

what kind of a thirdworld shithole do you live in where ants swarm your glass of water in a matter of minutes?

>you vill live in ze back of ze train

Attached: file.png (1000x526, 606.46K)

And yet you still eat shrimp and lobsters, literally the insects of the sea.

gods what an awful movie