Yep, I am thinking lifting is not for me

Yep, I am thinking lifting is not for me

Attached: 1643331045440.webm (576x1024, 2.6M)

there is no greater pain than feeling of weakness

>1 plate preacher curls
>straight bar
kek he deserved it

lmao I legit stopped doing preacher curls after seeing this vid a couple weeks ago

its really funny to see them pull up like balloons
makes me want to see more of this kind of thing

I feel sick bros. Preacher curls are for fags anywYs, right???

Attached: 64338187-C8C9-4477-9BC0-69842D3C8161.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

what happened in the first video?

funny how this keeps happening to roiders
haha

Can this shit happen with dumbbells?
I am a poorfag so I can't to the gym. I just have a few 40 pounds dumbbells which I lift daily.

how does this even happen? roids?

i have yet to see a non-roider getting injured by doing these questionable exercises

Fucking based. Pampered good looking people deserve all the pain in the world.

people treating single joint isolation movements like heavy compounds, stressing one area so much over time and usually blowing single tendon/joints out

If this happens do you need surgery?

Max eccentric stretch is only effective for some muscles, but not for others. For biceps and triceps it does nothing for hypertrophy. Therefore preacher curls are a bad choice of exercise. Also, you shouldnt lock out at the bottom of tricep pushdowns

>muscle completely detached from bone
What do you think?

ahahahahahah oh no no no no no we got too cocky

Attached: 1616320752428.webm (640x800, 2.99M)

>people treating single joint isolation movements like heavy compounds
this x100
the only biceps shit I do is concentration curls at medium weight and some hammer curls
trying to hit PR's on isolation and accessory shit is fucking retarded and the easiest way to get tennis elbow/patellar tendonitis/QL spasm/carpal tunnel/tear a fucking tendon

of course it can. go light on preacher curls. they're not like normal bicep curls where your body can naturally cheat with your back to save you from injury

>veiny roider with low bf
check
>mask
check
>retard spotters
check
>sleeves on every joint
check
>full detachment pec tear
kek

Nah, it has nothing to do with that. Their muscles are artificially strengthened via roids and their tendons are weakened. An exercise is safer when the amount of force generated by the muscle is much less than the amount of force the skeleton is capable of withstanding. Roiding combined with ego lifting creates an unnatural balance of muscular force generation to skeletal strength.