What doesn't everyone take finasteride? It boosts testosterone and stops or reverses hair loss

What doesn't everyone take finasteride? It boosts testosterone and stops or reverses hair loss

Attached: 1641135296707.gif (282x263, 1.18M)

Doesnt it stop your dick from working

>boosts test

Post source immediately

Also you need a prescription for it.

Yes it does please don't take the more baldies= the more easy for us hair Chads to get laid don't take your balls are gonna fall off.

My dick was 20% weaker for the first 2 - 3 weeks but after that it went back to normal

It’s a tranny drug, given to every man during his transition to a woman. Take from that what you will.

Trannies also drink water nigger. And yes you shouldn't take it, the life as a bald incel is a hundred times better.

Where do you buy it?

I started taking fin and after 1 month my dick complete stopped working. Even after stopping I can still only get a semi through prostate stimulation

This 100% better be a bald incel

Well yeah not much point in larping as a women with a Norwood 5 now is there?

Where do you buy it?

Only faggots care about recceding hairline or baldness. Work on your social skills and charisma. I got a huge bald spot in my head a few years ago and that hasn't stopped me from fucking girls

Because I don't have hairloss so I don't need anti-androgen tranny pills.

It can raise free test by reducing 5 alpha reduction into DHT. But this extra test will likely just aromatize into E2 instead. Either way, your androgen to estrogen ratio will get fucked which is why gyno and ED are common side effects.

Based APE ESCAPE Chad poster

ywnbaw

Hairline started receding 2 months ago. Pretty dramatic. Knew this day would come. Look at finasteride on Google. Many articles about fucked up dick and libido. Even worse, it doesn't fix itself when you quit.

HMMMM I WONDER. AN INCH OF HAIR? OR FUNCTIONING REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS?

Just be a Chad and never shave it. Long hair all around and completely bald on top? Congrats you're a medieval swordsman.

Where do you buy it?

cause my dermatologist said Im not losing my hair and the sides are too extreme for someone trying to have their 2nd kid.

I never heard it explained so clearly but that makes sense, thanks user