Gf keeps posting half naked pictures on Instagram

>gf keeps posting half naked pictures on Instagram
I'm on a internal fight, the jew pozzed side telling me is just her way of self expression and there's nothing wrong with it dont be a chud, and the other side telling me I'm dating a whore and i should move on

Which one is right?

Attached: 1634976264778.gif (250x228, 36.91K)

you are a fucking nigger
a retard
a faggot
and a fucking idiot
kill yourself
sage

You know the answer in your heart

Why does it bother you?

Any Forums

>posting your half naked body on the internet is self expression

lol

post IG

that's what the jew side keeps asking i dont have an answer yet
Any Forumsness this dick up your ass fags
heart says she's a whore brain asks why

you are dating a whore. now go fuck yourself, this is Any Forums

She doesn't see you as something permanent, she's advertising herself hoping that a better man comes her way. Tell her to stop that shit, if she doesn't you're done with her for good.

Read Anna Karenina, it let's you into the insight of a woman.
She's doing it to get back at you and building a roster of guys to potentially fuck/already fucking.

Post IG I'll let you know how bad it is. She's thirst trapping for attention, you're either not giving her enough or she's already cheating on you. Either way she's a whore that craves men to comment on her body. Act accordingly.

Dubs and you post IG
Check em

dubs and your gf makes an onlyfans page

Checked.
Op you're fucked , good luck tho

Attached: 16-12-31-images.jpg (187x269, 7.09K)

It's okay and natural to want "your woman" to not do things that attract the sexual attention of other men. It's a matter of feelings, and as such you don't have to justify it. Let her know you don't like it, and if she doesn't offer to stop just break it off peacefully (by which I mean surrounded by witnesses and with people filming from multiple angles, in case she accuses you of violence).

Don't call her names or say she's a whore, just say you don't like the behavior and want her to stop (don't tell her to stop, say you want her to stop, important distinction).

don't worry bro, it's just her way of self expression

You know what to do, king

What kind of fucking retarded question is this? Why does a man care when any random dude can see lude half naked pictures of his woman? That's like asking why do we get hungry, why do we take shits, why is the sky blue

because it's fucking natural and the way our bodies and brains work you imbecile, and if you want a evolutionary reason as to why we don't want our women being shown half naked to other men it's because we want them for ourselves to pass on our genes and further our genetic lineage

fucking idiot

yes. you're dating a whore, now share her pics

not Any Forums + post gf's insta

break up, no person is ever ever worth your mental well being and sanity, and it will hurt badly for 1-3 months then you will be free of this mental and emotional cuck prison women like to put their boyfriends in these days by doing bullshit like this to purposefully provoke lustful feelings in other men. Break up now and you will soon be living a life you forgot existed, free of the tether to any one human being, your emotions and well being will rely completely and totally on yourself. Break up now, she will break up with you eventually anyway.

The fact that it bothers you enough to make a thread on Any Forums of all places, should tell you enough

Post her IG and move on.
In exactly that order

FUCKING REKT