Why don't doctors push people (women especially) to lift?

When it comes to exercise, it seems like all they push are different forms of cardio, especially running,

Attached: group-doctors-running-corridor-hospital-emergency-concept-hurry-180841063.jpg (800x532, 74.28K)

Because lifting costs money and their retard patients are already unlikely to just go for a run outside. Buying a gym membership? No chance

My Dr does, he just doesn't want you to get into the roids. Maybe that's what they are afraid of.

because lifting has higher risk of injury than just running and doing cardio. if their patient somehow gets injured during weightlifting like a retard they dont want to be held responsible for it so they usually dont bring it up.

Because doctors are dickheads and big pharma shills. Why tell someone to exercise when they can sell a pill that treats high blood pressure, another for depression, surgery for heart attack and whatever else fatties get medicated for?

Because doctors don't do it themselves. Imagine someone who looks like they belong in /fph/ telling you to exercise.

My "friends" went to dooocter school and only two of us went to law school because we know that scamming is what makes you rich. We hang out from time to time and study together on discord with cameras. Med students are absolute dyel faggots and their classes are 90% memorizing textbooks. Modern healthcare is drug-centric, and not at all about lifestyle adjustment for disease prevention. You can graduate med school and know fuck all about nutrition. The ones that do take special classes and spend more time. So yeah, they can only equate exercise with jogging, they're scared of weights, and they know nothing about nutrition. Just look at the slop they feed hospital patients from the canteens. Also, why are there vending machines with junk food and cola in hospital lobbies?

Does it? People get injured all the time running.

>because lifting has higher risk of injury than just running and doing cardio
Running easily causes more injuries than any other common form of exercise.
There are entire practices dedicated to just treating running injuries.

My doctor pushed me to lift when I started sleeping poorly, always was sick, and had weird aches and pains. Cured those issues in about a month. I’d recommend seeing a DO instead of an MD for that reason; the DO is more wholistic and likely to prescribe weird lifestyle change or something like a 72 hour fast (drink water with salt, baking soda, and a multivitamin).

Running is more done than any other form of exercise. What really causes injuries are actual lifts (like putting a lawnmower in a truck) or sleeping on a weird position. But you spend more time with life activities like these than lifting or running.

doctor's job is treating illness, not building wellness

Because cardio helps keep a healthy heart and causes weight loss.

Weight lifting is a subpar form of exercise if the goal is health

Maybe because it's a 1 way ticket to facism

Attached: FB_IMG_1643722632810.jpg (1080x1352, 88.65K)

"Youre 100 pounds overweight, start doing cardio and strength training" "Alright, I will doctor." You think this is how it works? EVERYONE knows that eating healthy and exercising is important for their health, unless they are children and/or have some form of mental disability. If people followed the health and fitness advice that is constantly pushed by government agencies 50% of health problems would disapear, and thats a conservative estimate.

lifting injuries are more serious than running injuries, though

doctors want more patients, not less.

In the UK doctors will soon be able to prescribe fitbits. Imagine that, the look on a fatties face when prescribed a fitbit will almost be worth the massive waste of taxpayer money

If fitness is fascism you're gonna have to start calling me Adolf. Because I'm about to annihilate 200,000 reps.

This is how I knew the "2020 event" was all bullshit, they never gave normies advice to exercise even though fatties were the only ones dying from it

Attached: 1i9uplbakjd41.jpg (640x614, 54.45K)

Most doctors probably don't bother because they know that people will choose their own comfort over medical advice. For example we've known for years how deadly smoking is but that's still going strong.
Anything more than a walk the patient will probably convince themselves its not worth it.

>because most doctors are out of shape nerds that spent the majority of their life sitting down studying and being around other unfit nerds
>most of them have never been athletic or ever pushed their bodies, which is why nearly all of their exercise suggestions are uninformed bullshit