Why aren’t the elites building muscle?

So the most intelligent people in the world don’t lift. At most they’ll do cardio or body weight exercises.

What do they know that we don’t? Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeffrey Epstein - no big muscles like you faggots. They could get hold of the most talented personal trainers, best equipment, most nutritious food. They could invest millions into studies that figure out what is the healthiest and most nutritious food to build muscle with - yet they don’t. Maybe, just maybe, because obsessive strength training isn’t that good for you. Interesting thing Donald Trump believes: your body works like a battery, you have a finite amount of energy, and working out like a mad man isn’t actually good for you.

Do you think you know more than them? That’s pretty confident. I’m sure you’ll be able to keep that strict diet and rigorous exercise schedule in your 60s and not turn into a Marlon Brando.

Look at oldest people in the world, read their bios, none of them were gym freaks. They were all skinny people who lived relaxing lifestyles.

Attached: 4EDE9CAE-31A0-4B56-80E1-0FFE55F7F13B.jpg (1100x1100, 214.84K)

*BRRAAAAAAAAAPP*

Why are you lying?

Attached: 1640835489560.jpg (986x1285, 672.76K)

Epstein and Bezos mog you bro

Elites don’t lift. That’s why society is headed to destruction.

op is autistic AND a tourist

All those people will be forgotten. Time to rollerinho

Attached: 1643262599248.png (900x500, 307.5K)

Attached: 1643679349846.jpg (642x604, 34.44K)

What kind of cock do you guys think OP takes? A big one? a small one? Which color?

Noone thinks that bodybuilding (whether in the aesthetique or powerlifting or strongman sense) is "healthy".
It's well known that most of these guys die younger than average.
The health benefits of resistance training are well documented though, and they occur at the novice/intermediate levels.
I guarantee you all these billionaire elites do some form of resistance training, they're just not blasting gear or eating 5000kcal to try and get big.
Also Jeff Bezos.

Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about

Attached: Screenshot_20211119-214652.jpg (1440x1900, 455.55K)

Living into old age is completely genetics in most cases. Someone who lives to 110 was probably gonna live to that age, give or take 5 years, no matter if they lifted or not.
The fact of the matter is that most people don't lift past modesty and certainly don't lift past age 30.
Lifting may not extend life drastically, I don't know one singular habit/hobby/thing that will. What I do know is that lifting will help you live a better quality, healthier and happy life. Why would you want to live 20 years longer when you're disabled?

These billionaires don't know shit, Steve jobs died of aids at a young age (young for death) and Epstein ended up dead after leading a life built on nastiness. I wouldn't wanna be any of those fuckers you named in a million years

>OP left out Dolph Lungdren
a good balance of fitness, charisma and intellect. a thread died for faggot op's rant
>t. dyel lurker

Attached: howdy pardner.jpg (974x1525, 250.51K)

>Dolph Lundgren
is not a billionaire

OP didn't say billionaires, he said "the most intelligent people in the world"

This nigga lifts tho?

Attached: Screenshot_20211118-141814.jpg (1440x1900, 416.35K)

Because face it, lifting is hard work and they don't have to. All the benefits from lifting like attractiveness, power, respect, mires, dopamine, feeling of fulfillment they can get through other means. They're filthy fucking rich and their "time is money". Lifting would be "expensive" for them.

Some of them do cardio to for health, that's all they need to purchase more time to enjoy anything they could ever want.

I wouldn't know what to do with my money if I was rich bros. There's nothing I want to do.

Jeff is ripped

ROLL

Roll

Howdy Pardner

It's true that anabolism doesn't favor longevity but I don't really want to live past 75 anyway.