Be clearly above average incel,see normie men with gfs

Ugly incels Will never know this feel,just feel empty and worthless.

Attached: Polish_20220201_120133279.png (1578x2020, 606.35K)

Okay but how much can you OHP?

You sound very below average.

You are probably below average.

>saying incel to a normal guy with gf
user You are the incel

Post body

weren't you dead?

Attached: 1623818927112.png (1000x665, 1.04M)

You need to socialize and network. Only then will you actually meet people and this way find a girl that you like. Its really hard to do that unless you are on dating apps where the girls are of a lower quality and only good for getting laid. Don't put all your efforts into getting big.

sopa de macaco uma delicia

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1610697510405.png (660x450, 294.21K)

On what basis would you say you're above average? It doesn't seem to check out with the rest of your story.
Assuming you're actually trying that is, which with incels is a very big assumption.

Post face incel larper

60kgx10

>incel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHA QAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHA AHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHA

I never had sex, never kissed, never had a gf, never approached a girl in my life. Fully aware that it's my fault and I don't "hate" anyone else because of it.

Am I an incel?

If you are IN-voluntarily-CEL-ibate you are an incel, friend.
It's just a fact, like being obese.
Luckily, you can overcome it if you are not fugly.

Is a baby or child an incel? Being one is a mindset. Just don't be a dick to people and never call yourself that cause it's stupid

>Be clearly above average incel
You do not understand what makes men attractive to women

Maybe your personality is shit and you’re uncomfortable to be around. As someone who lost his virginity at 34 and is now married with kids. It’s definitely this. It’s not women. It’s your personality. Work on yourself and make yourself interesting/fun to be around.

face > height > frame

that simple

>dude just improve your personality and girls will go crazy for you bro

Attached: ca0.jpg (680x907, 61.35K)