Well, Any Forums? Could you write that essay?

Well, Any Forums? Could you write that essay?

Attached: 9B5F3BB2-84E7-4F83-A0B8-EAF6BE710904.jpg (1284x680, 299.5K)

I would send my boss a picture of my dick in his daughters throat and ask him if that helps the customer

Attached: 94A58F75-2F3A-44DF-BC11-CC3F4937C818.jpg (302x167, 10.8K)

Easily. Just not right now though. I'm busy doing pushups

This, either daughter or a wife if he doesn't have one

I would even turn his son into my personal cum toilet if that’s what it takes to teach that wannabe Mr Burns a lesson

don't write anything and ignore the guy? theres' a contract you're not in school

>antiwork
WTF is this shit?

A new reddit tranny meme

Subreddit that was apparently originally was about people bitching about their shit bosses but got taken over commie trannies and now is 100%
>i should be paid for merely existing because i am so fucking special

I'll never work for a boss again in my life bros. Mark my fucking words, I'll never work for a dumbshit retarded boomer again who thinks he knows what he's doing just because he grew up in an economic bubble. I'll start my own businesses, I'll never wageslave for somebody else's goals and dreams. I may not have food on the table but at least I'll be free. Fuck taxes too

Attached: 1643300485822.jpg (630x443, 42.98K)

Absolutely based.

>I’ll start my own businesses
>Fuck taxes

Yeah good luck with that

>Fuck taxes
you can't escape unless you were already out of the system when born, which of course you're not

>By being more active, I will be more alert to meet customer needs
>By being fitter, I will look more pleasing to the customer, building up a better rapport and which will make them more willing to buy more
>By exercising, I am warming up my body making me less prone to a work-place injury
>By being healthier, I will be taking less days off sick
>Better question is why doing push ups is not company policy?
>Therefore, consider this my two weeks notice where I will build a competing company where morning callisthenics is mandatory.

Attached: based_dept_1.png (590x469, 188.31K)

That wasn’t one page. No severance for you.

>Give me a free pitch to management as to why a company fitness initiative will help improve our quarterly
"No!" lmao, do your own job, you're not getting my expertise for free

More physically fit a man is, more sharp is his mind and more appealing he looks to others i.e. customers. No need to write one page essay for a thing that requires one paragraph.

Just do the standard report/university essay bullshit, large font size, double spacing, filler, etc.

>65385118
a new controlled opposition farm. Remember Any Forums is always ahead of the game. well, we've been shilling wagie cagie like crazy to all the asshurt election tourists and fbi agents and now theyre finally starting to pick up the fact that money is a scam and working is too. in order to keep our influence from growing further, they must obviously create a pasture range for seething autists and make sure they are "red enough" to not question liberal sacred cows. you can see it in their moderated PSAs on how they WILL shoa anyone questioning the narratives that have NOTHING they insist, NOTHING, to do with the fact that working sucks, immigration, population control, overseas work. None of that racist stuff allowed.

Attached: 1636125515652.png (500x500, 165.49K)

I will let you in on a little secret, almost everyone feels like that, all the time

Unironically is super easy.
On those meme self help books like "Rest: Why You Get More Done When You Work Less" and a simple google scholar search, you'll find papers linking exercise and physical breaks, like walking/hiking around the day, helps you to restore and be more productive.