Redpill me on turkesterone, does it actually work?

redpill me on turkesterone, does it actually work?

Attached: Turkesterone-500mg---Maior-desempenho-fisico-30-capsulas.jpg (900x900, 54.23K)

it doesn't. they are jew kikes that promote their shit via famous YTers. just eat good lift good. simple faggot

Bullshit
It dopes work. Long term turk user here.
Test levels are through the roof. Also, I am way more aggressive in attacking weights.

*does work

nice placebo effect faggot

Longjack doesn't even work and tastes like garbage. Just get something like black maca instead.

You're a fucking placebo, jack-off.
I'm not bullshitting.

when you get a test boost because women look at you this is also "placebo"
>MIND>MATTER

If they can't even be bothered to fake some test increases, it's a truly lazy scam.

yeah, that's why I just focus really hard on my balls and it naturally skyrockets my testosterone level
dont need no gypsy magic pills, just a stong fuckin mind

I feel like it doesn't matter too much whether it works or not. If it's placebo and allows you to get one more rep then it's already doing as much as your daily creatine. I got an OHP and a bench PR after 3 weeks of use. I accept it could have been any other factor leading to the improved performance, but why should I care?

Anything with "Turk" in its name never works.

You will take ze cockroach testosterone.

Attached: 452.png (885x1118, 938.69K)

Gaycreatine

This.

Attached: 75075.jpg (500x370, 83.94K)

Why use some expensive shit when you can literally inject 500mg of test in your ass cheeks weekly for like 10dollars per week and make superior gains compared to this shit

>roid
>say you're getting off roids while still roiding
>shill crap supplements

Derek really is a great conman.

Attached: Teen_idle_star.jpg (1157x1920, 414.11K)

I dont like needles

Sex with Marina!

Its not that expensive
60 AUD for 60 x 500mg

Based.

Attached: 9bde1e2d3e2ffc312abd4998265bcc11.png (699x1568, 985.1K)

What's expensive about it?

And what is the daily dose?

Considering you make more gains with 250mg test per week and you can get test for like 40 dollars per 10ml.
Thats 4dollars a week per dose of test. And it actually works.

>Some athletes take up to 1000mg / day. Some exceed 1g,