"Apps"

Do you guys any particular application on your phones or computers to track your reps and sets and so on?

Attached: 1200x630wa.png (1200x630, 23.74K)

Notes.

mmm... yeah I don't think I will use anything fancy. I just need to know my last sessions lifts, maybe some notes, and then replace the last session lifts with new ones. I don't really need fucking graphs and stupid shit.

Only Strava for running

I use Notion to track my sets and Symmetric strength to see how my strength is progressing.
For my food intake I simply use My fitness Pal.

Instagram to look at attractive white women and give myself more strength and motivation

"Loop Habit Tracker" for taking meds and other repetitive activities. It's without ads and without pro version.

i use pen and paper like a boomer, always have

Isn't numbers/excel/sheets better than notes?

actually, just checking it out, notes might be better. you can easily add exercise name, put table below it, and then just save reps/sets and look back at last notes

I kept track with a simple emacs spreadsheet, but changed to org mode recently to have my workouts appear on my agenda. I use the lognote to write down reps, sets and comments, and have a table at top to fill in my weight and measurements to calculate my bodyfat percentage.

My Workout Plan is pretty good

Strava for running, strength op picrel for lifts, and MyFitnessPal for calories macros

I think iPhone Notes will work a bit better and I use vscode, but much respect.

Yeah, I use Strong. Paid for premium even. Couldn’t be happier.

Strong seems a little too restrictive. For example, it isn't necessarily the last workout that I need to reference, but the one before that.

Anyone who doesn’t use Gravitus is an enormous faggot.

imagine not knowing from the top of your head every lift you did last time, how much weight and reps and shit
NGMI fuckin zoomer faggots, lets download an app that reminds you to take a breath too

FitNotes for lifts
>dev is based, app is free and has no ads whatsoever
>the free version is perfectly usable with only a few small features locked behind a paywall of a couple of dollars
RunnerUp for rooning
>free and open source (based)

>not being able to remember what happened last time
are you literally retarded?

Fitnotes is absolutely glorious. No bullshit at all and just works.

It's obviously for long term reviews, Satan. Use your brain

only for tracking food, reps sets and gains are in an exel file