How do I stop?

How do I stop?
I need to cut.
/druk/
Anyone?

Attached: 1642876800006.gif (500x248, 1.53M)

Over

idk beer is pretty tasty and I can't wait until my skin infections completely heal so I can drink some beer

You gotta tell yourself "No", bro.

will power isn't a muscle, it's a vessel that slowly empties as it is consumed.
only expend this energy on things that are meaningful to you as to no empty the vessel.
cut the lesser evils so they're an after thought and you'll have excess will power for the bigger things.

why are you drinking

>I can't wait until my skin infections completely heal so I can drink some beer
Dude what

Attached: living the dream beer.jpg (1024x550, 102.06K)

Attached: liver.jpg (609x437, 39.71K)

During any disease/infection you must stop drinking alcohol. Your liver needs all the time it can spare to create antibodies, instead of taking care of the alcohol.

based Nia-chad

why worry
your liver is going to stop you one day anyway

i just stopped after 20 years of drinking of which 10 were daily. 7 days after quitting i went to the gym and havent touched the liquid jew since. going to the gym and not being a degenerate anymore was motivation enough for me. it has been 3 years now

I remember the message I got from that movie was moderation is best. Sure, you can stop drinking, but if you can exercise moderation instead, why quit?

based, I'm coming up on 4 years user. big improvement
psychotherapy, quality support from people you care about (AA for example). really the same ingredients for any other major lifestyle change.

yeah definitely. also what helped was that suddenly all my drinking buddies and people who i thought were friends in my drunken stupor were gone so there was no one who would try to drag me back into drinking. its like all these years there was a veil over my eyes making me see people who would put me down as friends. once the alcohol was gone my self worth improved and i stopped being an submissive accepting drunk

I get crazy cravings to drink when im about a month into a cut

Don't over analyze it and just quit it.

>Uncle
>Why wont you touch me anymore?

how does this even happen, how do you become addicted to something so lame, i feel horrible the next day even just drinking 3 drinks

life is bad

Replace alcohol with meth

based. im right there with you user

because you can just alchy that next day to take away the awful.

day 1 here, planning on taking the next four months off, 120 days total. Cut back a lot the past year or two and went from drinking everyday to about once every other week. Getting too old for this shit. My longest sober streak is only 30 days

Humans are pack animals, and unfortunately the default pack you're born into here in burgerland has fun primarily by poisoning themselves. You can find other subcultures where alcohol is less of a focus (combat sports, AA, Islam) & surrounding yourself with these folks will go a long way to relieve drinking pressure.

I went from drinking at least 5x weekly for 5years to drinking ~1x/2 weeks, but had to pretty intentionally change who I socialized with. Even now it's rude to say no when someone offers a whiskey at a professional dinner and it bugs tf out of me. Only way out would be to lie and say im an alcoholic or sth (which I'm not)