How much of a gain goblin is alcohol?

How much of a gain goblin is alcohol?
Its ok if i get destroyed once in a while right?
Like every friday mostly drinking rum

Attached: 1623292811551.jpg (599x449, 43.5K)

>"get destroyed every once in a while"
>"like binging rum every friday"

The AA meeting is down the street user.

goblins

Heavy drinking really fucks with your hormones, your test levels will be all over the place

if i don't get drunk i will cry myself to sleep until i develop severe chest pains and pass out
it's one or the other every single night

Attached: 1643690134676.jpg (1080x763, 118.94K)

Not going out with your friends and fucking random girls will affect your testosterone way worse than drinking few shots once a week.

Ukrainians are fucking wild

But im not drinking every day

op is talking about getting destroyed not a few shots though

Grow up and stop drinking user

It’s only a gains goblin if you let it affect your diet and training, and if you have too much beer. Stick to rum, vodka, whiskey, etc and diet mixers and you’ll be fine. Just don’t eat fatty bullshit and you’ll be fine.

Depends on your goal, you don't need to be a genius to understand that fitness and alcohol don't mix.

so no, every weekend is to much. Maybe once a month tops.

You probably just seeking answers that says it's okay, so you'll waste your time

I wanna know to what extend it affect gains
If it doesnt make much difference its simply not worth it

My dad drank a lot of beer in his weightlifting days. Told me that it helped him gain muscle

I get "drunk" (4 beers) every Friday or Saturday night and have my weekly wank.

How much am I destroying my gains by doing this?

Post your dad’s saggy tits

drinking heavily every weak is too much once two weaks should be just fine

Brad Pitt drinks a six pack and smokes two packs.
It's all about genes, if your genes are shit you're gonna turn into shit regardless, if you come from a strong alpha family you got nothing to fear

Getting smashed once a week will not impact your gains, however it will develop into alcoholism, will cause you to gain alcohol tolerance, it will affect your liver long term, and it will cause depression and anxiety during the majority of the workweek while your dopamine recovers

Trust me, i started like that and got into the big league over a period of 5-6 years of solid partying.

I still suggest you go ahead and party, i wager being social and meeting women and having fun is more important than being a minmax fitness autist (most of whom still look like shit and underwhelming despite never having a drop of booze)

I think your hormones need 1-2 weeks to stabilize again. Your gains will be completely demolished for 3-4 days because a) you lose water b) your whole body is poisened so all of your ressources are being let to fighting the poison instead of gaining muscles.

Unfortunately lifting is the most forgiving sport of all because you may lose all your gains, but you don't actively realize, how fucked your body is after such an intoxication. 2 days after heavy drinking you can lift and don't realize how you r body feels. When I do martial arts I need 5(!) days to feel as fit as before. The difference is horrifying.
I know this is probably a bait but I'll tell you one thing:
When I was 17 I was 80Kg lean muscle and could bench 117,5 one Rep. I realized I had achieved everything I wanted in the gym and quit to become better - at fucking league of legends. I never got really good at it though, only plat league. Anyways I'm 25 now and focus on sports and fitness in my life now and occasionally play league. You have to do the same, you have to chose and let 1 go.
There are goals in life you can combine, if they accellerate eachothers and those you can not, because they fuck up each other. It doesn't matter if "just a little" or very much. What is your goal user? Where do you want to go? Want to have nice memories partying? Okay, go for it, you need alcohol for it? Go for it, but don't fool yourself trying to get gains meanwhile.
Think about this: If you get hyper shredded now, won't the parties be much better? Focus on body now, then party. It'll be easier to get gains even when you lost everything, once you had them already, becaues of building additionall nucleui in ur muscle cells.

Damn Jocko looks like THAT??