He bothers wiping down gym equipment after every use to protect against some """"""virus""""""

>he bothers wiping down gym equipment after every use to protect against some """"""virus""""""

Attached: images (9).jpg (442x694, 24.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCo6TtUkCWc
youtube.com/watch?v=VvX102qYzr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do it because it's the respectful thing to do you disgusting faggot.

You have a nog mindset, ngmi

>this retarded nigger wants to get bacterial flesh eating hand infection after touching some sweaty musty never washed weights
Why are unhygienic faggots like this?
Please tell me you at least brush you teeth and don't have some nasty dental rot like some filthy uncivilized heathen, surely not right?

not OP, but since i always take a shower once i get home from the gym, then what is the point?

I do it so I can walk to the wiping station and look at girls asses and then on the way back with the wipes and then after I throw the wipes out and back to my stuff finally when I take my stuff and leave.

Attached: F4935B7B-83D4-4824-B632-2FDD0DA1120F.png (759x800, 327.31K)

>then what is the point?
You can never be to careful when it comes to respecting your own bodies health, even if other faggots neglect themselves and are filthy vermin who'd best be burned to destroy their disease ridden carcasses they call bodies
The point is about self-respect, discipline, and devotion to the highest standards you can afford yourself to
Anything less is cheap and slothful
If you have home weights, be sure to wash or desensitize them at the very least once a week, same with phones, wash your clothes, wash you bed sheets, vacuum and clean your floors and carpets, wipe the dust off of the top of ceiling fans, all this and more, etc.
Even if you use gym equipment that is not at home but from a business, most business are run but retards who usually neglect their equipment until it breaks, and so are likely never sanitized, so bringing some hand wash or a wipe to wipe down what you use for yourself helps yourself and spares others if you care about that sort of thing but mostly gets things clean for yourself.

It's not about the virus, it's about common courtesy to not have your disgusting sweat affect the next person. I swear literally every frog poster is either an asshole or a retard but most of the time, both. This is including the few I've met in real life. What is it about this frog that attracts these people?

>Oh? I don't wash my dishes anymore because "muh virus"
>Oh? I don't wash my hands after taking a piss or shit because "muh virus"
>Oh? I don't wipe my ass and leave shit stains on all my underwear because of "muh virus"
>Oh? I lick toilet seats and then vomit all over the gym equipment everyone uses then take off my clothes and rub my sweaty unwashed body all over the wall and floor because "muh virus"
Based retard. Nurgle would be proud

I wipe the bench but not the dumbbell. Honestly I’m more worried about the planet fitness cleaning solution than sweat. I just figure I do not sweat through my hands.

>NOOOO YOU MUST GET YOUR 4TH BOOSTER

Just because I am anti-vax doesn't mean and pro pajeet, are you a literal fucking shitskin you faggot?
Absolutely Disgusting

Basically thisImagine being this much of a vile revolting pajeet eating shit and showering in piss thinking it's healthy, absolutely delusional
Basic hygiene has nothing to do with fake virus, why do autists want to use a nothing burger as an excuse to be as nasty as niggers I don't get it?

Literally no one advocated for getting a booster or even mentioned anything covid related. If you want to be a nigger, move to Detroit.

I don't even want to image the level of aids and stds you must have nigga

You sound like a neurotic fucking faggot. Bubble boy bitch ass nigga.

You sound like a uneducated mutt who will die in their twenties after getting rabies from an uncleaned Heroine needle and then too poor pay for treatment
good luck with that

>Isn't as hygienic as Patrick Bateman
Bro you need to at least include the basics in your routine

Frog posters don’t even go to the gym, don’t bother

>Gay Lewis posting thread
>youtube.com/watch?v=MCo6TtUkCWc

Just clean the fucking equipment and stop whining like a little bitch,
take out the fucking trash on garbage day too lazy retard

BASED PAJEET!
youtube.com/watch?v=VvX102qYzr4

Skin diseases, retard. Neck yourself.

Attached: 1541489695947.jpg (951x1024, 148.03K)