/fph/: why are there so many fat young females?

Like picture related

Attached: 45_abc.jpg (280x1009, 229.28K)

mcdonalds, chick filay, starcups

It's depressing being a young, fit, and single male. Because skinny, healthy, attractive women are rare, men are now in an endless battle royale to get the attention of one. Some men settle for fatties, and some are so desperate that they become incels. There are even men so desperate they go after pic related.

Attached: 1569732125769.jpg (1242x2208, 162.84K)

Because they can buy high wasted leggings to cover that stomach, and literally thousands of men will swipe on them on dating apps- and make them feel like 10/10 models.

Even good looking guys, just to fuck them a few times. Girls like this get ran through until about 25, and then look to settle.

28 is statistically the age where the bell curve flips in favor of men having the advantage. If you are in good shape, no kids, and a good job at 28 you can literally slay infinite amounts of pussy. You do have to accept that women your age will have a kid(s) by that point. Once I opened my options to that I was getting crazy pussy off Bumble.

Sound depressing

Can confirm. You're basically me. Fucking chubby girls from dating apps until one of the few remaining fit women without kids chooses me to settle down with. Godspeed user.

Because men will still fuck them. Say what you want about women but at least they have standards and mostly refuse to fuck fat men.

Most shitty modern women behavior is enabled by retarded men who don't know better or even if they do they don't care because they just want to have sex with someone, anyone.

dear lord i hate modern women so so much

Attached: 0.png (723x666, 157.96K)

She isn't even fat

delusional

How is she fat? Kek

>She isn't even fat
you don't deserve (you)

Attached: 1500905394031.jpg (407x379, 79.11K)

>still had to use dating apps in late 20s and beyond
You're as undesirable as they are lol

How is this fat then?

Bro, just go to eastern Europe. Women there can be a bit obsessed with their appearance, but they're often pretty intelligent and will actually care about you if you can prove to her that you're a good man.

compared to the average american woman, perhaps

Her gut

I don't mind this
You can tell exactly what you're getting with this girl. You know she's fat, she's not angle frauding or tricking you with make-up and she's smiling which is a rarity.
Usually they are some variation of this make-up with flattering angles

Attached: 87a276f4844d9a02609ec5b9a208056e.jpg (640x640, 70.79K)

>me in the background

>Easy access to shitty food
>Body positivity (being a fatass is normalized) movement
>Most men willing to fuck anything that moves
>Zero accountability for their health or sexual transgressions

That's literally all there is to it.

Meanwhile in Russia

>easy access to healthy, unprocessed food, it's all they eat and in normal portion sizes
>being fat is rare if you're under the age of 50 and you will be actively shamed about it
>men have standards, women are unbelievably gorgeous but they don't simp over them
>people are held accountable for their behavior