Why can't normies learn to cook instead of just eating out?

Why can't normies learn to cook instead of just eating out?

Attached: EFADE142-8FF8-45C2-8D3C-66E32FBE44DC.jpg (554x672, 34.69K)

Average person needs to be happy all the time. No bad or unstimulating thoughts. Just sit on the couch eating takeout, flipping through social media and blasting shitty streaming shows. Happy happy happy.

Cook? For five minutes? That means no screen stare. No stimulation. No happy. You bad for suggesting.

Laziness. Eating out is also a status symbol.

Ironically posted on Any Forums

Live your best life.
Be the best version of you!!!!

Is that an egg or onion

I don't care. I love to cook. Yesterday I made salmon rolls and today was risotto with frozen chicken strips. I have a hard time gaining mass, feels like I need 3000 cal a day just to barely beat maintenance. Cooking good food is the only way I'm gonna make it.

Attached: 20220130_231403.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

That would mandate personal responsibility.
>It's cheaper to go to McDonald's!
Lol nah. I paid $8.67 for enough ground beef for 4 meals at McDonald's at least. Go shopping after work

>It's easier/quicker to go to McDonald's!
The time you'll save bulk cooking healthy meals makes it laughably quicker than a fast food drive thru. Takes 10 seconds to grab a pre-made meal from the fridge. 10 minutes in the McDick's drivethru.

>It tastes better!
Blatantly false. Anything that tastes good at McDonald's can be easily made cheaper and healthier at home. Even if you don't like the taste as much, you don't need to be eating garbage for pleasure anyway. Eat to fuel your body and it will not only taste good, it will be more satisfying in the long run

>I don't have time!
You do, you just wanted to spend it on League of Waifus or you wanted to watch Netflix's new hit "Politically Acceptable Low-Effort Distraction Program ##66786." You can even do some cooking while doing either of these. Don't give me some faggy excuse about how cooking would "diminish the joy" you get from your distraction either.

I don't have a problem with the eating out, it's that these faggots aren't even getting any nutrients. It's all garbage like Arby's and KFC.

>"learn"
cooking is braindead easy. it takes literally like a single week to learn the basics (the basics are 1. season your fucking food, and 2. things cook faster than you think they do and are done earlier than you think they are).

cooking is not fun and takes too long.

i think in 30 - 50 or so years we will be seeing automated kitchens installed in some homes. literally just a pair of robot hands running on a servo track that prepare food.

Attached: 1620255181407.jpg (1200x1200, 187.4K)

Why do you care?

Those rolls looking good user

Attached: 1643087996106.png (729x638, 167.8K)

Instant gratification. Even if they try to learn how to cook they'll immediately give up because it doesn't taste as good as their favorite take out.

Another arrogant faggot on Any Forums thinking he's better than everyone else. You guys ever get tired of this?

Arrogance is thinking you're better than other people because you can't be fucked to cook an egg, little faggot.

Where do you live that normies don't know how to cook? Eating out is too expensive to do all the time.

never said i dont cook or anything. just seeing posts like those on here all the time where you act like you're better than everyone else.

Lmao he hit every single one of your nerves, didn't he?

recently started cooking. when i use olive oil to make chicken it keeps popping and burning. how do i stop, it hurts

Can i live with you? Ygmi!

They're like a group of gossiping middle aged women.

Could you ever get tired of being the best? Me neither

>cooking is not fun
NGMI