Best forearm workout, no debate here

do this for explosive growth

Attached: l.jpg (450x336, 74.55K)

>forearms look bigger
>upper arms look smaller now

Bad advice is bad

haha fair enough

What even is the exercise you're doing

hold arms straight out, roll weight all the way up, all the way down, and all the way back up the opposite way. Kills your forearms no bs.

how does one set it up like that without the rope slipping? drill through the pipe?

use the right knot

>hold arms straight out
stupid dont hold arms out your shoulders will fail before forearms

I bought this on amazon for like $25

Attached: o.jpg (299x168, 4.26K)

sounds good but desu i like making stuff like this myself

Yes. drill through it and tie it around through the hole.

>no falsegrip pull ups

Just do farmer's carries
Also works your traps

I love these. Combined with reverse curls you get some Popeye guns with veins popping. Makes the ladies moist.

What would it be?

is this a blackjack for incapacitating squat rack curlers?

do farmerswalks instead

Clove hitch would work

Farmer's walks don't work the extensors, do they?

You can't make forearms bigger just like calves. It's all about genetics. If you hop on gear they'll grow.

>25 American Rubles
user. Take a fucking paracord or something, tie it to a wooden or plastic grip, add weights. Thats all it takes.

Lel. I had chicken shit legs and started doing 100 standing bodyweight calf raises in the morning upon waking, before lunch, in the afternoon and before bed for a total of 400 reps a day everyday Mon-Fri and whenever I remembered or felt like it on the weekends starting in March of 2020 to around April of 2021 and added 2.25 inches of circumference pretty much everywhere from top of ankles all the way to just under the kneecap. My quads became a little more define too. Do the work faggot. You're not going to grow them doing 3x10 seated calf raises on your one day a week leg day routine.

Attached: Lower-leg-muscles-1024x610.png (1024x610, 418.53K)

>imagine doing best forearm exercise with that little weight
ngmi

>hold arms straight out
.t retard