How do you cope with the fact that women are more athletic and payed more than you?

How do you cope with the fact that women are more athletic and payed more than you?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-01-10-32-47-541_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1032, 262.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecosia.org/search?q=hank williams im so lonly i could cry&addon=opensearch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I get a sample size of the people who pay for this one's onlyfans?

Mostly Chad whites, they know value of women so they give them money

>woman gets money by being a whore
This isn't anything new.

Why would I feel bad due to her successes?

Because males should provide for women and thus needs to have a higher earnings. Unless youre a beta emasculated male them sure, you do you

Because you should be another jealous Any Forums user as all these faggots.

No one said a word about jealousy, this must be one of those projecting oneself to others lol

I'm a alpha male who has never given a dime to a woman on OnlyFans. Anyone else /alpha/?

why do you hate women so much, scrote?

Attached: onlyfans.png (1880x898, 105.64K)

I'm mostly aroused

Attached: goose.png (622x626, 509.89K)

>payed

I do not get the fuss about "girls getting rich on onlyfans". Why would I want to be a woman? Why would I want to be anyone but myself? I get saying "I wish I had bought Bitcoin or x stock" because you'd still be yourself and rich but why would a guy seethe about not being a rich woman?

>-£20 on a £10 donation when donating to a warty snatch
>generate infinite money by continuously donating to some slag with HPV

Eradicate the simp menace.

I could realistically kill most non-combat sport female athletes one on one. If they’re better than me then she can tie me to a chair and milk my cock dry.

For me it's just sad how women are just driven by money and seem incapable of looking down the line. Not even a typical misogynistic Any Forums poster. Ones like this just only look at money, don't care at all about their family or how it looks on them, a future child if they have one and what he would think of his mother being an internet whore for money, self-respect or self worth. All they see is they get money so money = good.

I have a wife whom I love very much.
Incels get the rope.

Attached: 29a.png (645x770, 16.07K)

This is what being a brit is like.

ecosia.org/search?q=hank williams im so lonly i could cry&addon=opensearch

Based

>males should provide for women

that's literally what betas do

>creators on Onlyfans must be so rich
>Onlyfans takes a flat 20% cut on all donations/subs

Attached: retarded.jpg (250x250, 6.35K)

why, it's simple really! i put my penis in them!

only like 5% of OF creators make above min wage

Can someone post the football team that gets annihilated by the 14 year olds?

Attached: 1643567130138.jpg (382x390, 23.64K)

>Because males should provide for women
Why? That's not the case for other species, alpha male lions have lionesses feed them while the cuck lions have to feed themselves.