How do i get a femboy gf? grindr or what? where do they spawn irl?

how do i get a femboy gf? grindr or what? where do they spawn irl?

Attached: 1642127625813.png (723x444, 148.31K)

Any Forums

>grindr
that is for fucking only, if you are lucky you got a obssesive tranny who will fuck your life over time or will want to get fucked so much that your cock will start hurting and he will message you at your job, in the gym, playing videogames and all kindafun
truly the best way is probably one of those things that made them go tranny like play genshin impact or idk watch madoka magica go to those communities

nah it's just 'transbians' over there

I want to know this too.

Attached: 1643566246400.webm (416x640, 1.17M)

Tinder works too, I've run into some that set their account as female. I've developed a hate for dating apps though, anything from tinder/grindr/whatever else is very likely to be a hookup instead of legit dating. IRL you can try any social circles that you'd expect to find them in, like art/anime/music/etc. etc. etc. If you're not too much of a faggot to hang out at a gay bar you might run into one there, a year or two ago my local bar had a resident femboy that broke my heart (no homo).

Just a word of caution since you're a dumb frogposter but remember that you're looking for a unicorn here. More than that, if you actually want a gf(bf) then you're looking for a femboy who also isn't batshit insane, which is a unicorn among unicorns. If you're serious then it's going to take a lot of actually leaving your house and entering situations that you may find uncomfortable

>where do they spawn irl?
College campuses. Go when there are sports (or especially) music events going on and just walk around until you spot one.

>heartbroken by a faggot
This is the gayest shit ever

I literally said no homo, can't you read?

is this a trap

I was really hoping he was joking but then I realized that I'm on Any Forums. Jesus this is just sad

Darkwaifutrap

he has a fake ass, doesn't he

No it's real. He's really athletic

Attached: 1638730822371.jpg (3072x4096, 1.45M)

Seemed fake to me but I my dick doesn't really care in all honesty. But imo Assbro/Bubblebumbut reigns superior.

Attached: 1640593664516.jpg (1440x1080, 1.04M)

I LIFT to get a qt femboy harem

Attached: fem3254252542.jpg (960x984, 89.8K)

There’s lots in hell, so try shooting yourself in the fucking face faggot

>things that made them go tranny like play genshin impact
my sister is a tranny ftm and plays that game
i tried asking the genshin general on /vg/ if it was a tranny game but didnt get a solid answer

i am 6ft tall but apparently people said my face is fem so maybe I can be a femboy after all?

I like to stay in my room all day and do nothing, so I would suggest looking in the bedrooms of femboys if you want to find femboys.

gawt damn
how do I obtain an ass like this?

As far as I can tell, he just has one in a million genetics. His fat deposits are insane. I'm not gonna post anymore of him cause I don't want to give janny the pleasure of swinging the ban hammer, but his ass is ridiculous.