How come minimalism isn't really looked favorably upon among women?

How come minimalism isn't really looked favorably upon among women?

Attached: 1618628578919.jpg (2988x5312, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-jrCYN5iazw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The female soul is cluttered and full of unnecessary things.

They need constant stimulation. Clutter provides visual stimulation to an extent.

Because a) its boring and b) sexually valuable, high status men usually use material stuff to demonstrate their status.

They're hardwired to seek a provider. A minimalist setup like pic rel superficially says 'I'm broke' or perhaps 'I lack ambition'
Deep down we all know it's the the most efficient and streamlined lifestyle and the true partisan choice

They have material stuff that's functional or has enough of a value it's worth having around.

Women have fucking Christmas lights hanging up in their apartments.

youtu.be/-jrCYN5iazw

tons of women love the minimalist bullshit. women just aren’t interested in seeing that the sole thing you prize in life is a game console. It implies you do fuck all but sit around gaming all day. Minimalism itself is actually quite fashionable and women love anything other people like

365 Christmas lights are awesome. Don't talk shit about making your space look like a fucking disco

because you come across as a manchild unable to upkeep things
If you can demonstrate your competency in other ways, or build a minimalist home that demonstrates actual effort, you are seen as more stable and valuable

>immediately photoshops in a bottle of wine
pottery

Women are creatures who need to show off what they have as not only do they constantly judge each other on looks/weight, but they also do it on the possessions/living space of other women.
Women are catty cunts who literally hate each other (even if they're friends), they're the most insecure beings on the planet who constantly have to validate themselves to their peers by always trying to appear to have something in life better than others do. They can't help it, that's just how 99% of them are wired.
Basically, they're like niggers in many regards, they're happier showing off overpriced shit they put in their homes for TikTok and IG likes even if it means not being able to pay their bills the next month. Because, they'll just beg to simps to help bail them out of their shitty life choices.

Women Be Shoppin'

minimalists are fucking retarded because most of them are addicted to some sort of substance. coffee, alcohol, social media. also, having a home full of furniture and decorations makes it comfy and supports mental health. an empty house is depressing.

true answer is this isnt minimalist. this is just having nothing. thats a different question.

pic rel is minimalism

Attached: 1470774337283MTQzODMzMjc5OS0zNjc1ODk1MTUwLTIxMzg4LTIx.jpg (759x569, 54.9K)

haha you can sure as hell say that again!

Cheers
Richard

17.8.92 HOLLY FOREVER
>“my mercy prevails over my wrath”
BIG LIFTERS CREW. LA CREW. MUD DOGS SUPPLEMENTS.

DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz HT (Northwood, 130nm, 512KB L2, 800MHz FSB)
Intel Extreme Graphics 2 (64MB allocated)
1GB DDR 400MHz CL2 or 3
Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 10 160GB IDE
HGST DVD drive
Stock massive copper heatsink and blower fan
Stock 210 watt PSU
Surprisingly good integrated speaker
Windows XP Home Edition SP3
HP wired mouse and keyboard

this.
no woman has a problem with this
conference chair screams 'I am a depressed loser'

This is just a more expensive version of nothing.

pic related is straight out of the classy upper faction in a 2000s dystopia movie

>Bloodborne
Kinostation

>sexually valuable, high status men usually use material stuff to demonstrate their status
I had no idea scrawny Chinese teenagers were the most sexually valuable men. Thanks for clearing that up.

taste usually costs more

'Taste' is not minimalist

if you were ripped, she wouldn't care that you have only one chair. But you are not ripped and will never be ripped because you are discussing furniture on a fitness forum instead of discussing weightlifting

>I need to be surrounded by tons of shit!
Future Beanie Baby collector detected
>Having stuff means you're sexually valuable!
So, you only fuck hoarders? Got it!
Having a bunch of shit and pissing away shekels isn't showing you're high-status, it shows you're shitty with money and have nigger-esque future-time orientation to think that foregoing useless showy shit now puts you in a better place down the road.
You are definitely a woman, so show tits as well while you're here. Clam will suffice if you have bad tits, we're not that picky.

minimalist is a taste dipshit
if you had no taste, you wouldn't care one way or the other
that's straight utilitarian

you couldn't be cool if you tried, so you've made a virtue out of being boring

How do I get an email signature like that one?

Do you know there's a big difference between being a hoarder vs guy with 1 walmart folding chair? The middle chunk is full of people called "adults"

Based

They can't truly fathom it.

minimalism isn't about just having one chair, minimalism is doing with as little as you need and getting rid of things you do not need in your life.

Wrong, retarded female, when I was young and dumb, I owned plenty of shit that I no longer care about.
I have a nice Rolex that I haven't worn in years.
I have a closet full of Versace and other expensive clothing that I no longer bother to wear.
I have over 100 pair of sneakers from when I collected that shit, and I don't care about any of them.
I had a lot of other shit that sold off in a few rummage sales that only netted me a few thousand dollars of the initial money spent on that shit.
Now, I have what I need and don't surround myself with shit to impress anyone else because trying to impress women is as viable as trying to impress the neighbor's dog. Completely useless, if a woman thinks the amount of crap I have in my home is important, she can take her roastie twat elsewhere.
Just trying to teach you a small life lesson, but since you're a woman and are 100% emotion with no logic, you won't get it. But thanks for trying to pretend you can grasp that items =/= value.

>Y-YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE AMOUNT OF STUFF I THINK IS VIABLE OR I SWEAR YOU MUST NOT BE A GOOD PERSON!
It's why you'll get your snatch blown out by a hundred losers who have no future but lots of shiny objects, then, settle down for any man who will take what's left of the scraps.
Sorry, but this is your future, and you chose it.

isn't this some sort of prison in Europe

interesting that he said adult and you said good person
how old are you?

>A-ADULTS HAVE TO OWN A BUNCH OF SHIT
Kek, no they don't, and thinking this is why you will fail like so many others who are perpetually caught up in the game of showing off to your "friends" who don't even like you.
Whether you're 18 or 60, it makes no difference, if you have to surround yourself with shit to feel viable in society, you're already dead and don't know it yet.
But, please, keep telling yourself this is truly important, roastie.

women are gay

You are honestly too young to post here. Let me know what your friends say when they come over to your place and you say "i only have 1 cup and 1 chair because i'm not a woman"