/Fast/ + /Keto/ #23 So lean she wants your Peen Edition

Don't forget why you're doing it. wagmi user

FAQ:
> What do I need to start?
- To keep your hands and food away from your piehole
> I want to do a longer fast, what do I need?
- Snake juice and peace
>What is snake juice?
- 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp potassium chloride (nu-salt, no-salt), 0.5 tsp salt to 2 liters of water
> I feel hungry!
- You shouldn't feel hungry after the first day, if you do and are new, try switching to keto macros and restarting the fast later
>What keto macros should I use?
- 70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carbs. Keep carbs below 50g total.
- -60% or less fat, 35% protein, I'm sub 20bf, want to get lean, but don't want to lose muscle
- Do rolling 48s (OMEOD) and workout on your feeding day
>I'm gaining weight on OMAD
-You're FUCKING UP, start weighing your meal components and recording in cronometer (free). Consider adding light cardio or standing or switch to OMEOD so you can continue to eat like fat pig.

>LIFE Fasting Circle Group (group fasting tracker for iOS & Android)
lifefastingtracker.app.link/Kf9tSyuowmb
Or Search 'Where those from /fast/ work to become Any Forums' in the app

Post 'em
>GW (goal weight)
>CW (current weight)
>SW (starting weight)
>height
>fasting schedule

There is no such thing as a repetitive question

previous (devil)thread

Attached: FHywRMIUUAMkZSn.jpg (300x371, 16.97K)

CW 185
GW 175

About 30 into my 48
Got ran like a dog at work but didn't feel the need to eat, sitting here playing video trying to recuperate though.
I've cut back on coffee, and also delayed my coffee drinking to one hour after I wake up to max out on the fat burning benefit. I'll see if this actually does shit by saturday.
I ate a bunch of carby shit on Saturday and went from 179>187 on Sunday morning, hiked and ate keto and under cals yesterday, but only 186.2 this morning. Hoping for a whoosh to have hit, I'll see what happens tomorrow. It's my fault for treating saturdays as a "fuck it I'll cheat" day but it's helped with discipline doing rolling 48s.

Attached: mads huff.png (931x801, 672.31K)

I am not trans btw but accd to my dubs I am VERY based

Came back from judo training a couple of hours ago. I don't feel the need to eat though it was a good workout. Downed half a bottle of San Pellegrino that tasted amazing, however. Going to sleep now.
Tomorrow will be my third day doing keto. I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow morning; I'll let you guys decide what I should eat (OMAD).

Eating a lot of fat or dairy makes my asshole blow out with diarrhea.

>keto

Attached: 1642763237843.jpg (865x465, 193.25K)

Break 3 day fast properly in the morning. Stuff face with carbonated juice (300 cal), 2 rx bars (450 cal), and some other shit. Lame. Didn't even want it. Fasting definitely chilled me out and chilled out my appetite.

In on day 11 and down 8.3 kg or 18 lbs if you're a zogbot

From what to what? Are you just doing snekjuice and water? Do you still workout?

Those are crazy good results if not muscle mass. Any issues? I started getting some excessive salivation on day 3, but maybe I drank too much water.

Really impressive, are you doing light workouts to signal to preserve muscle, or just a bunch of cardio?

Eat 1-2 bananas a couple hours beforehand

Tell me your secrets fatburn-sama.

WAIT is Giga chad real?!?

>he hasn't met Gigachad IRL
He has a touring seminar where he shows up, says one thing and immediately leaves.

>he doesn't know
What the fuck do you think we meant when we keep saying We're All Gonna Make It?

Attached: firefox_b0jwPKdlTO.png (631x744, 1.4M)

115.7kg to 107.4kg. My target is

started fasting again today after getting derailed for like a year. wagmi

Rolling 72/96 on snake drink. Eat every wed and sat.

Fuckin checked

hell yeah brother WAGMI

Can someone fix the sticky text recipe for snake juice?
Should be 1-2tbsp salt then 1tsp everything else

I've been doing 1tbsp salt/half tsp KCl/2tbsp MgCl and it's been working pretty well

>a whole rotisserie chicken is

Was thinking of doing 7days water fast.
Now I'm at Days 5 and down to 89kg from 93
My energy is getting low again so ill break ma fast with Kohlsuppe next dinner. 138hours is good enough. Switching to 16/8till i Hit 87kg ty for reading Blog 38yo 187cm btw

>38yo 187cm
Daddy?

If you make broth/nage with the carcass and eat/drink all the skin and fat, you can probably squeeze more out of it

7 days is a bit long. I keep mine to 3-4 days because it just gets harder for your gut to get back into food without feeling like shit.