All my life I thought people with great teeth used braced and had then whitened at the dentists

>all my life I thought people with great teeth used braced and had then whitened at the dentists.
>turns out they paid to have them filed down and then GLUED PORCELAIN on top of them.

Attached: 8BA7C7B9-50D7-416C-80F5-957ADD138BB5.jpg (739x415, 21.24K)

Yeah its gross, I had to have a crown due to a cracked tooth but the idea of having a whole mouth of this shit is disgusting

How do you tell if a girl has fake teeth and how do you break it off with her without coming off as a dick?

it's get worse when you realize that all stars since the 90s with good teeth have veeners

This is is so fucking disgusting. This, hair plugs, and leg extensions are all manmade horrors of the modern world that should never have existed.

are you talking about veeners? Because most people just get braces, wear a retainer, and get their teeth clean and check up.

Are hair plugs the same as hair transplants?

You think that's bad? In Michoacan, people will get GOOD teeth replaced with gold shit

Yep and if you get lazy about it when you get old an infection can go unnoticed and destroy the real tooth. People who do this are deranged!

What I personally didn't know is that braces/invisilign keeps secret is that they files your teeth down so they fit. My teeth are ok-ish, but I was considering paying $6000 for invisilign to have them perfectly straight. Now might not. You also wear a retainer at night for the rest of your life.

As far as whitening - it seems that a lot of whiteners basically paint a tooth white. My friend managed to get really white teeth but when he (she/her) drinks tea, it just stains horribly.

>braces/Invisalign file your teeth
>retainer did life
Damn. I didn’t know this. Cosmetic surgery is a joke.

>teeth are fucked from a decade of alcoholism & grinding
>considering cosmetic dentistry
>see this thread
well fuck, guess I wasn't meant to make it

fake teeth look fucking weird. they're too white

Attached: 1444262524615.jpg (710x400, 20.66K)

They also reflect light the wrong way, like you can easily tell the difference between fake and real, and it just looks slightly creepy

at this point might as well just get non-permanent bond filling resin in a pot off ebay/amazon for 30bucks and just apply a thin layer as a ''veneer'' that you can either easily file down when you need a change, or fix any cosmetic issue like uneven or cracked teeth with. I've seen videos on YT of a girl who DIYed veneer with bond filling resin, and another guy who fixed his own chipped tooth from an accident.
At least it's not permanent and worst case it becomes disloged and you just have to replace it.

They also call it composite resin. You can find it easily online and fix any issue.

It's the same shit they use at dentists too, usually they use it to do fillings of cosmetic defects like chips or small cracks, but nobody's stopping you from just applying it as a fix for discoloration in a lighter even shade, and just polishing it to a natural look with a small file...

use a black light

Years ago when I was 12, my dentist told me I had healthy teeth and wanted to make them healthier so he told me to do some special procedure where he basically put on white shit on my molars and used light to harden the substance. Was I jewed? In hindsight it seemed unnecessary.

Filing the teeth down actually isn't necessary

>Have to get a root canal I can't afford
evolution is shit, you can tell me alligators and sharks just regrow teeth but humans can't? Fuck off.

The medical options for improving teeth are barbaric. As someone going into prosthetics design though I could see a good alternative to teeth being really lucrative

FAKE TEETH? WHAT FAKE TEETH?

Attached: 1609343399845.png (481x501, 212.53K)

You can choose their whiteness level nowadays.

My teeth are naturally good lmao

Got my wisdom teeth filled in too. Had enough space

If it matters genetically I'm a mutt

Shut up dentist scum

I ALREADY KNOW SHE HAS CUM IN HER MOUTH YOU DUMB FUCK I JUST BLEW A LOAD ON HER pwgrr