Why Can't We Grow the Penis?

>The entire body is capable of tissue growth in response to stress or hormones
>Except the penis for some fucking reason
I don't get it. We can even make children grow taller with hormone therapy so long as the growth plates are still open.

Why is there no combination of stem cells, growth hormone, stress therapy, stretching, hypertrophy, etc. that can make the penis grow?
It's not like there isn't a huge market of rich men who would pay out of pocket to grow their penis.
We have fucking limb lengthening surgery, but no medical solutions to grow the penis without stuffing implants or fat into it turning it into a sausage roll.

Attached: farmGains1.jpg (300x450, 48.76K)

The penis is how humans do the only thing nature expects them to do, our entire body and brain is designed to urge us to use it.
Therefore it makes sense that it's difficult to change what nature has given you, and any attempts to do result in catastrophic failure (including gender benders), not unlike the brain.

>he cant grow his penis

Oh no no no no

because you dont need to make it any bigger. big dicks are a meme.

you can, its called jelqing and it has a bad rep from jew disinfo. they dont want you to know you can get a massive donkeycock with this one neat trick

>Why Can't We Grow the Penis?
guess you never heard of the penis pump

Mine grows several times a day, faster bigger and stronger than any otheg muscle I have. Is their something wrong with your penis OP?

Mine gets like 5x bigger when I see a booba

Jelqing gets a bad rep because they get bigger but don’t have the required blood flow to support it so they are left with a floppy dick that doesn’t respond. Its like only doing curls and expecting to be able to be able to squat 400 pounds because you only did curls for a year.

>harderfasterstronger.mp3

If you raped women instead of courting them, like evolution designed you to, the size of your dick wouldn't matter.

Take HGH. I got my wife pregnant and sucked her tits for a year straight, also rubbed her titty milk all over my cock and balls. Dick grew from an average 7” to 9”.

HCG or HGH?

how do I bloodmaxx?

Cardio 2-3 hours per day. Jelq before and after, but if you cum while running you won't see any gains.

thats awesome dude

If jelqing works, why not just do the weight method? Or the vaccum pump method?
They are literally all the same in terms of how they do what they're supposed to do.

I don't need to.
I'm happy with my 6.5 inches.

Taking 10k IU of vitamin d3 and some stretching for the last few months has unironically grown me like half an inch. 4.5 -> 5. If I can get to 5.5 or even 6 i'll be happy

Attached: 1641636007704.jpg (300x300, 95.78K)

>OP has a small dick confirmed
>verification not required
mfw

Do cock pushups.

you can easily achieve around .5" length after a couple months just by stretching 5 mins a day in the shower. it seems to max out around there, and anything more than that though im unsure about.