Is it possible to bulk on a vegetarian diet?

Attached: 1643632129057.jpg (864x1080, 69.33K)

Yea

very easily, most vegans I know are obese

GOMAD

oreos are vegan

Kek

What's harder is to cut and keep protein intake high.
Eating at maintenance or slightly over is easy.
My mainstays this period of time are pizza, pasta, lentils, chickpeas, potatoes with cheese on the side (vegetarian here as well).

Cute girl

It's almost easier than on a normal diet.

If you were taking a robot and making it bigger, would you use metal or carrots?

Eggs, milk, and cheese are still available unless your some kind of vegan.

Yes, if you eat a fuckton of food.
During my retarded vegetarian days, I'd head to the local Indian buffet 2-3x/week for bulking, and usually put down 3000-5000 calories easily each time (probably only was getting 50-80g protein on it, though).
Indian food is super easy to put down in mass quantities, and helped me to bulk up to 285 at one point. Then I realized being vegan/vegetarian was retarded and I got super fat in my quest for size, and proceeded to cut back to a much more reasonable 210 about 2 years later after starting to eat meat again.

By pure coincidence, it's not like they were made intentionally vegan.
And, since they're made with bone char processed sugar, many vegans won't eat them due to that factor.

Maybe. I couldn't.

duh? eat more? dumb fucking post

your body absorbs plant nutrition just fine retard your analogy is whack

If you aren't vegan then high protein is easy.. 300g cottage cheese per day = 30g protein for about 200 cals. Add a few eggs and some yoghurt and you are already up there.

So you're saying I should eat human meat?

Yeah but a plant doesn't have what an animal has. To make more animal the best route is through other animals

These days, you can get plenty of protein while vegan, but it's all pretty much just processed shit. You can only eat so much pea protein, onions and wheat before that crap gets old, since everything out there uses those same 3 ingredients over and over as the base and NONE end up with a texture or flavor that's remotely close to real meat.

yes, eat peanutbutter, in fact make peanut butter banana and milk shakes, its a protein and caloric bomb.