Arrogant egolifter moves insane weights over ridiculous short ROM

>Arrogant egolifter moves insane weights over ridiculous short ROM
>"Uhh, what a retard..I hope he snaps his shit up"

>morbidly obese, hairy, screaming Greek does insane weights over ridiculous short ROM
>"OMG, BASED HOLESOME CHUNGUS 100 BLOATLORD YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT"

Attached: vvMLY1b.jpg (947x859, 149.83K)

Yes.

/thread

Fippity bippity

She's built for BLOATBC.

Attached: IMG_20220131_225952.jpg (540x586, 67.16K)

He moves at least 2x times the weight any ego lifter does.

There’s a video of him doing all conventional lifts and he actually moves some rather impressive numbers.

there's a video of him pushing like 2000+ pounds of weight across the floor.

It really doesn't matter about his ROM, he's insanely strong by any standard

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

When will you faggots learn it's literally ok when meds to it?

Cope seethe dilate

Attached: IMG_20211228_211840.jpg (1080x761, 185.11K)

This post was typed by jealous turkish hands

Women want him, men want to be like him. The Bloatlord reigns supreme.

What I find funny about these guys is they always think they are some crazy fuck machine. I worked with some guy like this that was always talking up banging his wife and some side whores and just general degeneracy but here are the facts.

First almost no guy with that kind of build has good cardio. Maybe 5 minutes, being generous, and they are winded. Sure they can slam it home for a few minutes but after that they are gross sweaty wind bags.

When you get that bulky and fat your pecker gets swallowed up by the pad around it. Even if he had some giant Greek sausage it's half disappeared. The facts are though dick size is not proportional he's probably got the same 5.5-6" pecker as most men but now it's a turtle head poking out of the grass at best.

Also with that size you can't even see your dick when soft. When I got fat [5'10" 240lb] it was already getting iffy. These giants can't see their dick.

So now you've got a giant dude with a 3" pecker and can't even see it and can't use it for more than 5 minutes with sounding like he's gonna die.

It keeps going though. Guys of that size are guaranteedto have fucked up apnea and bad blood circulation so they are lucky to even get that little 3 inch pecker hard.

When you are that fat you can't clean yourself good. Physically they are incapable of getting them selves clean. They carry dried up shit and piss dribble all day every day.

Fuck bloatlords fat fucks who think their fatceps are actually 20" arms.

You know alot about having sex with bloatlord men

When I was 260 at 5’10 I still had 6 inches of visible dick, 210 now, can I expect to add an inch once I hit 170???

Bloatlord is awesome, OP is a raging niggerkike faggot.

Just a former fatty putting out the good word. Being thinner is better in every conceivable way except your press numbers fall.

It gets even better when you realize Grizzly has snapped his shit multiple times.

didn't his wife die in a tragic car accident?

At least that Greek dude screams funny.

>Being thinner is better in every conceivable way except your press numbers fall.

Unacceptable. Opinion discarded.

ΝΑΙ

ΑΛΑΝΑΡΕ

ΒΑΣΙΣΜΕΝΕ