Redpill me on seed oils

This shit is in everything from almonds, crackers, stir-fry's and even my protein powder. Is it really that bad or just another attack on something?

Attached: oils.jpg (275x183, 15.08K)

just avoid fried foods and it's not the end of the world

I try to avoid most of them but olive oil and sesame oil are delicious and supposedly good. You shouldn't be consoooooming too much of them anyway, just like a teaspoon when cooking but if you really wanna go all the way then use lard or butter.

Do not have anything high in polyunsaturated fat.

>He is mad seed oil is in a seed
What did he mean by this?

olive oil isn't a seed oil.

can somoene red pill me on sesame oil

Attached: 1634170353970.jpg (902x1200, 1.02M)

linseed oil is actually good for you

Attached: istockphoto-114337452-1024x1024.jpg (1024x845, 587.58K)

> Canola and Safflower Oil are natural in almonds

Found the seed oil jew

oh that's even better then

seconding this, it's just too delicious, please don't be jew shit like basedbean oil

they're based

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

use sneed oil

Olive oil is not seed oils

Is peanut butter considered as seed oil? I see alot of seed oil disrespect on twitter lately and plenty of studies backing it up.

In one tablespoon: vitamin E, 10 grams of monounsaturated fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, and 1.5 grams of polyunsaturated fat.
In one tablespoon: 2 grams of saturated fat, 6 grams of polyunsaturated fat, 5.5 grams of monounsaturated fat.
In one tablespoon: 1.3 grams of saturated fat, 2.6 grams of monounsaturated fat, 9.5 grams of polyunsaturated fat. It is very high in omega 3 fatty acids.

WHY DO YOU MAKE THIS SAME THREAD 15 TIMES PER DAY?

polyunsaturated is the killer eh?
so sesame and linseed especially is bad for you?

Olive oil is not a seed oil and is perfectly fine. Just make sure it's EXTRA VIRGIN GREEK. Not tampered with. In the US it's a bit harder to get the proper stuff vs. Europe. Careful. Read label.

It’s fine in moderation. Most products have seed oils in them, which has omega 6, and most people don’t get a lot of omega 3, this causes an imbalance which leads to chronic inflammation.

You are unlikely to overdose on seed oils by eating natural sources of them. As one person said, avoid fried foods.

Specifically the processed oils very high in linoleic acid

olive oil isnt a seed oil