PREGNANCY

Hello Any Forums

I am looking to get my wife pregnant, any idea on some good suplements or natural foods for boosted fertility for both her and me?

We both started taking folic acid

But I believe I can always trust Any Forums for some extras

Attached: prego.jpg (724x483, 123.93K)

Become a regular poster in /BIG/ Ball Icing General

Attached: 494C1353-A72F-4E11-BBE1-1A7D3F2EDE99.jpg (1170x1665, 711.8K)

bump

i've heard about cold balls helping men, but what helps women?

We also started putting coconut oil on our belly buttons during the night

For both you and your wife, avoid whirlpools and saunas. Cut caffeine and alcohol out of your diet as well. Get your wife on a decent prenatal (SmartyPants is a good one).

If you don't have results in 6 months, go to a doctor.

>We also started putting coconut oil on our belly buttons during the night
Wut? What's this supposed to do?

Broadly speaking, just being healthy improves fertility / prevents miscarriage. Multivitamins, lots of fruits/veggies/meat, exercise, no drugs.

My wife was on the pill. After she stopped it took us 3 months to conceive at a rate of about 4 creampies per week.
Feels so long ago, my son is the coolest little dude now.

How old are you two?

My wife and I just had our little baby. All I can say for "advice" is be young and fit.

My wife was 24 at the time, I was 25. Conceived our son on the first try.

we both 31

you both should take carnitine

You just came in her once and then called it finished? How do you know it was on the first try?

Make sure she's taking ovulation tests to figure out when you can conceive. Don't go off an app use the strips!

Wife and I are both fertile as fuck. The only thing I can think of short of just being lucky is we drink clean water. Natural spring, reverse osmosis, no additives.

Drink the cleanest water you can user and pound the wife.

cum is supposed to be good for that.

denmark?

so should i drink it or what?

water is a bit of an issue since mostly all we get is in plastic containers

i'll see if it's possible to switch it around a bit and find cleaner water, thanks user

Also. Male sperm swims faster but dies quicker.

So, if you want a boy you wait a day or two after the egg has dropped.

If you want a girl you cream pie the wife a day or two before the egg drops.

I have 5 kids. It works. I know.

Please keep in mind your wife needs to be 100% on-top of her cycle. She should be charting that shit. Not just guessing.

Of our 5 kids we got pregnant on the first try 4 of the 5 times. The one we missed we got on the second try.

does your wife have the charting thing?
my wife's a bit of a guesser, she has 2 apps on her phone and they both throw out different dates for fertility windows

how many days after the end of her period did you guys porked?

>inb4 haha she cucked you
>my son looks 100% like me. Same nose, brow, eye shape, everything.

I was on an internship for 4 months way up north in my country. Saw her once during that period. She had her IUD removed just before I left (we both wanted to start trying for a baby). When I got back home I was 2 months without getting laid and we banged that first night. She told me she was within her ovulation window and we both thought "fuck it, we want a kid soon anyway and on average it takes 6 months before conceiving".

Fast forward until her next period is due, nothing. 13 days DPO (days post ovulation (days passed when she was supposed to ovulate)) she takes the piss test. Positive.

So we had sex ONCE when she was ovulating (which is when you fuck if you want a kid) and boom, pregnant. It's been dope to say the least.

She said we missed out on "all the nice baby making sex", I told her I only need to try once. My swimmers are strong.

would you happen to remember which sexual position you were both having sex when you came?

i hear standard missionary with her legs in the air works best as the cum just slides down her womb

North-America, close though.