Women wearing skimpy tight outfits at the gym

>women wearing skimpy tight outfits at the gym
>they're all flabby, out of shape, and look like variations of shrek

Attached: 1613801503679.jpg (227x222, 6.83K)

At least they're trying to better themselves by being in the gym. Don't be such a stupid incel and focus more on yourself

>they're all look like variations of shrek

Attached: 1460164461086.png (612x491, 97.59K)

yeah I'm sure that's why they're in the gym.. sure..

Attached: 1607508536551.png (344x433, 143.07K)

incel

Which gym? I would love to go there

I'm not the one here that doesn't understand that women are just as capable of preening their feathers as men. In fact if you've never never felt wanted by a woman then damn dude sorry not sorry lmao

Attached: 1612399452544.png (400x434, 90.1K)

>incels in their natural mindset

nice digits

Attached: 3c35b9567b3b04f56c7c3a4665475911.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

QUINTS MOGGED THE 666 DEMON INTO OBLIVION!

quints beats trips this means you have to leave Any Forums for a month

goodbye satan this is quints territory

Attached: 1608598355701.gif (345x237, 1.86M)

Holy fucking mogg you virgin tranny
>Posting incel over and over again I stead of posting self hate on Any Forums
I shiggy diggy

Attached: rad.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

>be skinnyfat dyel woman
>see IG fitness model wearing gymthot clothes
>purchase similar outfit
>look at self in mirror and cry because you look like shit
>start training in gym by using the stair climber/elliptical/treadmill because you're too nervous to use the weights
>lose excess weight in 3 months and become a skinny dyel
>start following some meme routine of hip thrusts and squats and legs and ass training
>put a bit of muscle on in 6 months and now look like an average female gym goer
>actually have an ass in 1 year and now look good in your spandex bullshit gymthot clothes
>increase IG follower count to 10,000 and get DMd by millions of chads daily
It's that easy

>be average skinnyfat blackpiller DYEL
>spend hours a day on anonymous imageboards hating on everything, demoralising yourself, eating garbage and jerking off to cartoons
>get off the computer
>clean life up, create goals and ditch the self hate
>start weight training, proper sleep and study/work schedule
>have ambition to get somewhere in life and start socially interacting with other humans in real life
>keep making muscle gains, career gains, social gains
>have a chin up attitude and don't let mistakes and errors bring you down
>in 2 years look like a confident, muscular Chad
>get mired by billions of women daily
It's that easy.

Traniggers BTFO

nice work describing yourself in that projection bro, at least I have some self awareness and can poke fun at my own gender. Also
>be man
>climb Mt Everest, cure cancer, deadlift 1 ton, fly to the Moon
>be 5'7"
>still get rejected
I see maybe one guy per day in real life who I think is cute, most guys will never be attractive no matter what.

Post body

Attached: actuallythicc.png (812x852, 960.08K)

holy fucking shit based marry me please

Attached: 1635298764233.jpg (816x816, 86.58K)

Bro, hit a gym in south Texas last week. Every woman in there was wearing booty shorts and a sports bra. Every single one of them was a 5 foot tall 250 pound Mexican doing a 3 hour long butt workout. Fucking mexicans.

>nice work describing yourself in that projection bro
Me and all the losers who spend too much time here yeah. What's wrong with wanting to improve your life? How abysmal must your mental state be to not want things to get better. Blackpiller
>at least I have some self awareness and can poke fun at my own gender
Assuming you're a woman lol. Good LARP, no woman acts like this on an anonymous imageboards, especially this much of a sadkunt.
>be man
>climb Mt Everest, cure cancer, deadlift 1 ton, fly to the Moon
>be 5'7"
>still get rejected
Blah blah blah demoralisation miss me with that gay shit, you're no different to what I described in my post. What you have between your legs changes nothing if your attitude is this shit senpai
>I see maybe one guy per day in real life who I think is cute, most guys will never be attractive no matter what
Only thing I've learnt from that statement is that you have incredibly high standards and that you'll have a hard time finding someone, if at all. Funny how revealing people can be in their aggression
>Post body
Here you go, I'll do you the pleasure even though it adds exactly zero substance to my argument or to yours.

Attached: IMG_20211030_210520.jpg (720x1166, 498.28K)