>31
Is it too late for me to get swole bros?

Attached: 1643324730591m.jpg (819x1024, 73.05K)

depends on if you live in an area where there are horny college aged girls or not

stop pussyfooting around and go for it dude, you're not gonna get any younger

No, but most of you retards are old and want everything to happen really fast. At 31, it'll take a while, but it's absolutely possible

Nope, it's literally never too late unless you're dead.

Only you decide.

Why does that matter?

Don't push it too hard at first, and make sure to warm up before lifting heavy. It's not too late

swole - yes, too late unless you roid.
Fit/muscular - no, it's not too late

because then you can get Any Forums and make some social gains by hitting on them

Attached: c4ors1z2s1d61.jpg (1080x1266, 85.48K)

Started at 26 myself, you're not getting younger so you gotta start now and build a foundation before your test drops

What is this body type called bros?

Better late than never brother

You'll be fine, you won't get the same gains as a teenager but you'll look great in a year or so. Keep your diet and recovery in check.

I joined the military at 27, I started lifting at 33, and also started guitar at 33. You still have at least 30 years of lifting ahead of you to enjoy user. Do whatever the fuck you want, who cares?

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO LIFT BROTHER

Doesn't testosterone start to decline each year once you turn 30? Not saying that you won't be able to build muscle but something to think about.

I've lifted on and off since I was 16 but often had like a year or two long breaks. Picked it up again when I was 32 and I've made some gains but I never got noob gains again. I'd say I gained 12-15lbs in 2 1/2 years which is underwhelming but relatively normal & realistic. That took me from skinny to barely out of DYEL.

>Doesn't testosterone start to decline each year once you turn 30?
Yes, at a rate of like 1% a year. Not something anyone in their 30s should worry about.

just do trt + hgh. i plan to do it as soon as I hit 30

Yeh, be more worried about losing test from a shit diet

I started at 28.. I'm 33 now. I totally I'm glad I didn't start now at 33 because after killing it in the gym for 5 years.. I'm starting to feel my body take a beating much easier and not recover as quickly.

Are you going to give your testicles a funeral?

Do 2 cycles of test 500mg/wk for 16 weeks each.
One year and youre going to be better shape than 99.9% of the human population. Good luck.

Not at all. Muscle building potential takes a long time to drop off. If you were 50 and in good health I wouldn't tell you to worry either. Mid to late 50's is when it begins to drop off.

Attached: 12.png (838x382, 212.2K)