Got the vaxx

>got the vaxx
>lost 10lbs in muscle mass in 3 weeks

It's over, isn't it?

Attached: 1642007539480.png (1160x870, 751.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howbadismybatch.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the least of your worries.
Your heart is gonna blow up.

Big mistake, hopefully you’re not especially unlucky: howbadismybatch.com/index.html

All you faggots should kill yourself, spreading misinformation. I actually hope you get covid, but don't die and have to live with life lasting effects. Also
>probably same fagging

In 2 more weeks!

Did you type that with your nose?

I actually have heart issues after vax, fuck that shit.

>misinformation
you just need to go back man.

People who still believe this shit are complexly and unironically retarded and unable to comprehend numbers. 4.8 billion people have 1 dose, 4.1 have 2 does and 1 billion have 3. That's close to 10 billion individual doses administered. Even at a mortality rate of just 0.1% there'd still be 10 MILLION dead by now.

kike

Anti-vaxxers are a cancer

>got the vaxx
>no effect whatsever on my muscles

did you forget to lift after you got the vax?

Who would be stupid enough to take a medication for which the manufacturers have been given blanket immunity from all undisclosed side effects.

>T.

Attached: 1641762746152.jpg (640x853, 116.21K)

Everyone I know who got boosted got hurt by it

In the US the government has assumed liability in order to encourage vaccination development and production. This isn't specific to covid vaccines. All vaccines for the last several decades have been under this arrangement.

There probably are. Covid has shown how easy it is to mislabel deaths on a huge scale.

Do you know what it is like using the US government? All vax related compensation programs on record were nominal. See the 76 Swine Flu Vax. People who were paralyzed got like 15k or something kek.

And the us government is in no danger of actually being hurt by having to pay out settlements (which they have had to do a lot). It's like if a man got stabbed but the wound was transferred to an iron wall.

Suing*

The US government is probably the hardest entity in the US to sue.in fact there are a great many laws put in place so that you literally cannot sue them in many cases. Ante-litem notices, reduces SoLs, the works. Any attorney who is brought a tort case etc. against the US government that doesn't involve racial discrimination would probably laugh you out of their office.

The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has low requirements of evidence and has paid out billions of dollars since its inception

>was also afraid of wax
>took it cuz of job
>worked out right after
>worked out the next day
>literally nothing happend
this was like 5months ago
literally nothing happened

I think this virus is overestimated, but this isnt Deus Ex:Covid Evolution

If one million people get hurt it's only 1000 dollars each. A pittance

You moron VICP doesnt even cover COVID vaccines kek

Attached: 1641999500074.gif (432x232, 3.03M)

2 more weeks

VICP covers FDA approved therapeutics, so it does cover some of the covid vaccines

if my aunt had a cock and balls she'd be my uncle