What are some tips you wish more lifters knew about?

What are some tips you wish more lifters knew about?

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-111950-341.png (360x355, 102.07K)

tip 1: rest

Squat Plugs aren't a meme, rather they legitimately get you 25-45 pounds more

Attached: Ew8hs5GXEAcd6J3.jpg (900x693, 160.62K)

saying you’re ftm gets you free test

what the fuck, real- oh, i forgot that I'm not a woman

Stop shitposting on Any Forums and go lift

>I need test, I'm ftm
>"You look like a man"
>Thank you
>"You medical records don't say anything about you being AFAB"
>I had everything changed and my old life erased because it triggered me so much

How are they going to prove you weren't a woman if trans man = man?

There's probably some laws about falsifying medical data in order to obtain prescription drugs

That would be like falsifying drug tests to get opiates

this is the ultimate proof that roid retards are just the other side of trannies

You can buy testosterone ug and it’ll be cheaper than your prescription even with insurance. The doctor wouldn’t prescribe you bodybuilding amounts of test anyways and asking for more than prescribed is a big no no and almost guaranteed being listed as a drug abuser.

they both end up on HRT

stretch

It doesnt matter how many reps or sets you do and following fixed plans others do wont give you the same result as they get.

Every body is different and the goal is to push your muscles to your own limit to get the best growth out of it

Strength training + hypertrophy work gets good and consistent results.
Strength training is a good way to train for natties and shouldn’t be demonized because of powershitters on here and Reddit

You can train abs/calves every day

always train harder than last time

>sleep is more important than anything.
>variation keeps things fresh
>learning how to cook and dedicating time and resources to sourcing good ingredients and combining them into good meals is the best way to spend your post-gym/pre-meal time. Chugging chicken and rice is boring as fuck after a few months
>alcohol is a gains killer in every way
>exercising outside is better than exercising inside
>when people say “cold showers”, they don’t mean they need to be freezing cold. Just slightly below room temp is fine
>cold showers do wonders for your hair and skin
>don’t roid until you reach your natty limit
>natty limit is 3-8 months of “lift, plateau, injury, recovery” on repeat, with perfect diet and sleep
>gains goblins are real but in a well-rounded life, they cannot be avoided entirely, just minimized. A few beers with the bros after work is worth way more than another night alone in the gym
>making friends at the gym is super easy. Just ask for a spot and then ask them their name. That’s it.
>you’re absolutely overestimating calories burned and underestimating calories consumed
>if you think there’s no gym twink at your gym, then I got bad news for you, pal. The twink is you.

Attached: 38166618-FE93-4BF7-BE11-CCC705F5E679.jpg (648x864, 192.35K)

>if you think there’s no gym twink at your gym, then I got bad news for you, pal. The twink is you
Shit

good list

3-5 min rest > 1-3 min rest
if you can go after just 2 min you're not training hard enough

If you want to get stronger at a lift you need to do that lift a lot. Stop fucking around with accessories and variations when your form sucks and you don’t understand the variations. If you want to squat more, then start squatting more often, not doing box squats and leg press and lunges and whatever the fuck. You can do those after, but first is normal heavy squats.

> being listed as a drug abuser

Wait do all doctors have access to a list of people who asked for drugs once?