Why do you all feel that you have to belittle other people to feel better?

>Fat People Hate
>Weak People Hate
>Manlet Hate

Hating these people isn't gonna fill the emotional gap in your heart that you think lifting willing. Just cause you take your body seriously doesn't mean that you are superior to anyone. Don't get me wrong, I think fat acceptance is stupid and very harmful, but I don't need a constant general to make me feel better about myself. Fitness is a marathon not a sprint, just because you have gains now doesn't mean you'll be fit in the future and just because these people are struggling with themselves now, doesn't mean that in the future they will, they may be even fitter than you one day. Mental Fitness is just as important as physical fitness, harbouring this hatred in your heart for strangers does not do the mind good. Putting these people down just for your ego doesn't make you stronger, it will make you weaker because you externalize your inner turmoils on them and will eventually turn on yourself. Just compare yourself to you in the past, that's all that matters as long as you are better than you in the past that's all that matters.

Attached: b57.jpg (618x597, 41.87K)

It's all for (you)'s so they get a dopamine hit. It's the same as tiktok for these people.

Tldr. Don’t care.
Rolling for push ups.

Attached: C233D1A1-6E68-491E-8834-31C7BCB4FAD8.gif (320x180, 859.95K)

FPBP

fat people need shaming in order to snap them out of their retarded copes to lose some weight

weak people are usually obnoxious liberal trannies who are an affront to God and deserve to be hated and despised for their self caused disgusting existence and harmful ideology

manlets don't deserve hate usually but some of them are roided out cunts who start fights or act like cunts with innocent guys because they are insecure about their height, yes women treat me badly as well but I don't take it out on a bro

>fat people need shaming in order to snap them out of their retarded copes to lose some weight

Disagree with this, it's really a person to person basis. Some people respond well to Negative reinforcement whilst others collapse on the pressure.

FPBP
I can get shooting the shit sometimes for a laugh, but constantly having to hype yourself up by pushing a bunch of randoms down with a level of consistency that it becomes a part if your personality is just fucking pathetic.

Because it's all I know how to do. For as long as I can remember my personality has been based around belittling my friends and abusing our relationship as much as possible until they no longer want to be around me anymore.

Fat shaming is for overall betterment of society

It's about denormalising being fat

I don’t participate in those threads, but I can see how perhaps negativity can help a person develop. For me I workout three days out the week with one of my homeboys (our girls are cousins)

We lift, do some type of cardio and play basketball. For me I push myself much more knowing he’s going to talk shit to me if I fail on a lift or lose a scrimmage vs if I’m just by myself and don’t have anyone to compare myself to

Granted I’ve blown past him on all lifts (he doesn’t squat or deadlift), cardio and blocked his signature shot today he’s STILL talking shit which makes me want to get that much better

If I was a fat fuck and everyone around me coddled me I might need to see how embarrassing it is to be out of shape as a young man in his prime in order to motivate me to get my ass in the gym and be better than the next man that day.

I don't deny that sometimes people need a kick in the ass in order to change themselves but I'm more referring to these people. Talking about strangers online, especially when they can't see it and learn from it is pathetic

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 113950.png (830x542, 530.24K)

Bullying weirdos is literally the first evolutionary sociological pressure that humans first developed. It’s ingrained into all of us and is a pastime that we’ve had for 15,000 years or more. Lifters do it to dyels, dungeons and dragon nerds do it to Catan nerds, fraternities do it against geeds, engineers do it to non-STEM people. Welcome to earth, bro.

you are on Any Forums. if you want people pretending they are nice you have to go back

Translation from fatish

>Hating these people isn't gonna fill the emotional gap in your heart that you think lifting will.
"I think all people who are Any Forums are automatically mentally ill because there must be some downside to being this fit and everyone who bullies me must be evil and/or insecure."

> Just cause you take your body seriously doesn't mean that you are superior to anyone.
"How dare you think you're better than me even though I treat my body like shit?! reee."

>Fitness is a marathon not a sprint, just because you have gains now doesn't mean you'll be fit in the future and just because these people are struggling with themselves now, doesn't mean that in the future they will, they may be even fitter than you one day.
"I have no amount of discipline nor passion for my body. I NEVER train hard or push my limits which is why I get bored easily when working out. Im satisfied with being "just enough" and nothing more. In short I'm a faggot. And to cope with such thoughts everyone around me must be a faggot too."

>Mental Fitness is just as important as physical fitness, harbouring this hatred in your heart for strangers does not do the mind good.
"IM MORE MENTALLY FIT THAN YOU! which is why I'm such a trainwreck and killing myself with high fructose corn syrup."

>Putting these people down just for your ego doesn't make you stronger, it will make you weaker because you externalize your inner turmoils on them and will eventually turn on yourself.
"I am a paid shill and have never been to /wph/ nor /fph/ because if I did I would know it's to hate people that hate fitness and bettering themselves by creating elaborate excuses and mental gymnastics.

>Just compare yourself to you in the past, that's all that matters as long as you are better than you in the past that's all that matters.
"Mind you're damn business about my weight!"

Attached: (you).jpg (226x223, 7.3K)

weak fat manlet detected

> weak people are usually obnoxious liberal trannies who are an affront to God and deserve to be hated and despised for their self caused disgusting existence and harmful ideology
Based

I/fit/ should be a safespace for autistic liters, there's already so much triggers IRL...I think we should post red cards in case some user's statement is offensive to us to let them now? Maybe sign our message with a pseudonym so we can keep track of the good posters and the trolls and reward their posts? just spitballing here

Attached: 511.png (1757x920, 1.39M)

Instead of beating these people down make yourself an example of what they should be. Be strong physically and mentally, be a good person, lift them up so they may see the reality of the lives they live and the beauty in self improvement/strength. To put yourself above others is narcissistic and vain, to lift others to your level is righteous.

pure entertainment - it's all posts about entitled retards getting dumpstered, which is enjoyable. you're overthinking things.

Not reading all that, but it's because 90% of the weirdos here are LARPing. The 9% of them that do go to the gym are DYEL. The other 1% are actually fit.

These queers have low self-esteem. They only do this because they are on an anonymous image board. If you met these pussies in real life, they would look down at the floor as they pass you and not say shit.

This