Not 6ft ngmi

>not 6ft ngmi
>balding ngmi
>too skinny ngmi
>blah blah blah

Okay you’re never gonna make it so how about you just kill yourself then

Attached: 7094C6AA-B4BA-4B7D-B22E-D3C1E2AEA1D0.jpg (576x576, 30.2K)

This board has been a shitshow for a long time now, and the closing down of the lookism site has just made it worse. Choose another homeboard user.

same people posting it are the same people complaining about it and the same people suggesting you leave
less oldfags around, easier to force whatever shit they think they can make money off
parasites shills trading off the notoriety of when the site was more organic

i never got the purpose of responding to those tranny kike discord raids with their shitty balding/height/whatever baits..
Just fucking lift and we are all going to make it faggot.

Attached: demoralization.png (1000x1082, 1.33M)

People feed the trolls then wonder why they come back

They come back because these attacks are calculated and meant to be consistent. It's literally demoralization shills. Israel, China, whatever you think the enemy is, tactic is the same. Yes, there are literally state agencies being paid millions to troll you online. It's not all tranny losers in their basement.

Its about saturation and prolonged exposure. Its about flooding your space with as much negative shit as they can in order for people to give up and accept state narrative.
Worked for meme flu after all.

it's discord and losers
a small minority are actually trannies
forced memes are cancer
too many faggots trying to get a high score on an anonymous website

>WHY LIFT WHEN ITS ALL ABOUT THE FAVE GOYS… I MEAN GUYS!!!

Attached: 37E3BE48-0AAF-4C5A-808E-903DC8CB6C59.jpg (521x434, 45.94K)

Based. I made this pic kek
That was like half a year ago or even more I didn’t realize anons still use it

Its a great pic, props for that.

>being proud and feeling the need to reply to this
God damn you're a fucking loser.Unironically no different to an instafag. Enjoy the dopamine hit you got you pathetic faggot.

>t.

Attached: ezgif-7-d5d73a31af.gif (600x450, 1.1M)

Yeah bro i'm totally a tranny for calling you on being proud that someone posted a jpeg you made. You're fucked in the head mate.

>t.

Attached: 'jak077.gif (224x256, 322.21K)

>is a cancerous /qa/ fag
kys

>t.

Attached: 1619029926855.gif (320x367, 1.33M)

The guy replying to you with soijaks is not me but you’re a pathetic faggot newfag
Being a piece of shit is not a way to Any Forums in here, lurk more

:)

You gotta be the change you wanna see and post about lifting and motivation

I hate that yuri was so fucking accurate..

Attached: yuri.gif (560x400, 237.58K)

>lurk more
Yeah, see, you image gets reposted a year later and you fancy yourself a veteran. I guarantee i've been here longer than you anyway

>t.

Attached: 3e15ace46b50eec8.gif (378x398, 882.62K)

His lectures opened my eyes on the state of today’s world more than anything else

Only a newfag would think spazzing out over someone being excited to see something he’s made a long time after makes him look cool in the eyes of other anons

>spazzing
>excited
>look cool
very emotive

Yeah he was a brilliant man.