There's something seriously wrong with men that think a woman will fulfill something for them

>i want like a brown tomboy gf to play with and cuddle and we're like total besties and enjoy eachothers time
this is literally gay (single-mother-induced female sex fantasy), just because you arent sucking dick doesnt mean you didnt get the exact same weird fetishes just in the opposite direction
>i just want a family
okay but your wife's gonna abuse the kids if youre pussywhipped, and theyre gonna grow up feminist. and if you try and stop that, youre getting divorce raped, dont care how trad or "good" yours is, if a woman has power over you she will NOT respect you
>i just wanna coom
this is by far the best position to be in, just remove your need to coom and you can cut out all women from your life
you can never trust guys that are into girls nowadays, they will all throw you under the bus for a crumb. no good. NEVER let women gatekeep you from self actualizing, shave your head and larp as a monk, unironically go MGTOW if you have to.
fuck women

Attached: 891.png (1056x937, 123.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZFdeOW8QrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

relatively based thread
dont agree with everything but...its good enough
therefore i bump

It's all relative in these gay times. I agree with OP, but he forgot
>I want to dominate a woman and breed her like cattle and make strong white sons

My gf is my best friend. Level headed, relatively traditional but not in a stupid manner like OP.
We experience the world together, we analyze our deeper thoughts, we encourage each other's fetishes and we live out our sexuality in a way that also expresses deep respect.

I'd find enjoyment in life alone too, but it's mostly just enjoyment. Meaning comes from human connection, and the closest connection you can have is with the person you love the most.

It's unlikely that everyone finds what I found, an educated 9/10 (and a virgin because this count to autists on this board) that's deep, intellectual, athletic, aesthetically inclined, frugal, understands both the male and female condition etc.
But just because it's hard, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't try to find someone, or try to help someone be closer to that. Because it's literally the best life experience you can have.

Sorry for the blackpill OP.

yeah that last one would be the ideal...women really have no value beyond having kids

youre either lying or you found a unicorn
either way when judging a situation you judge it by the norm not the exception
and the norm is that women have a big lack of empathy for everyone around them, are unable to hold complex conversation on a higher intelectual level, are unable to have genuinely interesting interests and hobbys and are generally selfish and self centered
if you did found a unicorn girl im genuinely happy for you and hope you have 10-20 kids to complement your happiness
however if youre lying or trolling i wouldnt really be surprised

>best friends with my gf
this is gay, if you enjoy being around a woman there is something wrong with you

If I described the full situation with this girl I wouldn't myself believe it and would think someone is LARPing, but yeah this one is a unicorn.

My point isn't though that you need this 1/100.000 woman to be happy. It's that if you can get someone who has good qualities or a good base, the relationship that you can develop with them is so strong and will make you happy on a superficial level, but also it will nourish you in a deeper level, you will feel understood, you will feel loved and accepted and you will also feel less existentially alone, because there's this other being that also experiences the world, like you do, as a being separate from the world but also part of it, and for a moment you can step out of yourselves and acknowledge "we're both here, we're living this, experiencing this subjective existence while part of the whole, isn't it wild? I witness you, what you are playing as and what you truly are inside. I love this game, of being your man and of you being my woman".

You are right for the wrong reasons, OP. It is true that you should always try to become happy yourself first. If you are not happy now, getting a woman isn't going to fix it. But.., the arguments you are mentioning, feel like they come more from a position of fear and insecurity instead of a position that truly understands the value of personal responsibility. Your first argument shows that you are really just afraid that you are not going to find what you are looking for. Your second argument shows that you are really just afraid of getting hurt. Your third argument, again, shows that you are afraid of getting hurt, both by women and other men.

If you unironically want to focus on your own happiness without obsessing about women, then that's great, OP, but let's be 100% honest. That is not why you are going MGTOW. You are going MGTOW because you are afraid of failing or getting hurt, and accepting MGTOW is your coping strategy.

maybe this sounds based and epic in your head but there's nothing really inspirational or divine about primitive lust, seems like reactionary fetish which isnt helpful.
you do you man, but honestly i would rather not think about them

Attached: 8.jpg (619x523, 82.64K)

based

ok youre a faggot in love i get it
but heres the thing:from the good looking Any Forums guy to the even the most ripped Any Forumsizen the bar for women doesnt change that much for us
none of us want supermodels dude
all we wanted was a decent woman(preferably virgin because no one likes used goods), with decent looks, decent personality, who is not crazy,horrendous looking or clinically retarded
to be the mother of our kids and a good wife
in short
>not stupid
>not ugly
>female
>cooks cleans and takes care of the kids till they are 7
thats it
thats the fucking bar...its not a high standard dude
yet its still too fucking tall

mindreading and everthing else you said is retarded
im not mgtow, i was triggered to type this out by a thread of some guy crying about not having a brown tomboy gf
you can work the projection angle all you want, but it's undeniable that men are fundamentally feminist, and derive their self-value from female affirmation. boomers did this especially

Not whom you reply to but also have a semi "unicorn" gf.
>traditional values (wants 3+ kids, wants to have a homestead outside of the city, detests tik tok and instagram, hates the sjw culture of feminism and lgbtq bs).
>smart and dedicated as she finished highschool as the best student in the city and now a med student (wants her own part time practise not a carreer orientated woman).
>caught her early and changed her values on sex. Made her feel worthless for having multiple partners before me, broke her and got her to completely cut her ex roastie friends out of her life.

She can have deep intelectual conversations and most importantly I've conditioned her to actually question things she's been made to believe in terms of politics and values created by the current whore culture, media etc. She believes now that society is just going more down and can have deep convos on philosophical, psychological and social issues. Heck we even discuss our old traumas created by oir childhood to figure out how to be better people in general and for each other. I may have manipulated her into this mindset but I believe I've done it well enough where she has internalised these ideals. As a man should.

What's the female equivalent of this list?

>but it's undeniable that men are fundamentally feminist, and derive their self-value from female affirmation. boomers did this especially
Yes, it is true that this is happening to some extent. But it doesn't matter. You are using these 'facts' as an attempt to convince yourself that it's a good thing to give up on 1 of the most important aspects in your life, while really, the real reason you are giving up, is because you are afraid of getting hurt. You are merely using these 'facts' as a shield to rationalize your decision throw the towel in the ring.

I agree it's not a high standard. And it's not hard to get just that (with the exception of virgin) if you're a decent man and you have your shit together.

You're actually though omitting all the things mentioned throughout here, where women are not stupid but are bad in other ways.

That's also hard to navigate. You have to both have experience or wisdom in judging women, in finding the right women (not focusing on looks, not looking in one night stand apps) and also you have to bring your full actualized self.

You ask for a woman to be your full package. Not vapid, not stupid, look good, want to invest her whole life in you. Do most of the people here, most of the incels, bring the full package for women? Leave alone looks (which most autists can't take care of), do they have their shit sorted? No, they're mostly manchildren, angry at the world, barely working, barely knowledgeable about the world.

She's also super feminine likes cooking and will cook for me before I get to her place just to "make my stomach and me happy" , goes to the gym and is objectively hot and hates and makes fun of fat acceptance, at first called out my racism to blacks as being horrible until i made her see She's just as racist to gypsies and muslims, since then she uses the word nigger without a care.

that sounds like a keeper ig
you really want me to write it down?
>what do the people here bring to the table???
im just going to answer what i bring to the table
im literally so rich i can afford to workout and read all day, i am good looking altough i currently need a shave, i spend my whole day lifting,boxing,practicing karate, practicing archery, going to the range, reading philosophy,economics and history as well as theology,beyond that im a talented craftsman who makes expensive knifes FOR FUCKING FUN,when its a holyday i tend to go to church as well as every sunday, i am a landlord from an influential family in my region and i plan on moving to america in order to own land in montana settling down so i can spend the rest of my days: lifting, practicing martial arts,shooting,hunting and fishing.
now that you know that what does a woman brings or could possibly bring to the table?
>she can have my kids
>companionship
>sex
>cooking and cleaning
thats literally it

>Never marry an reproduce
Ok, genetic dead-end.

Attached: 1639573160372.png (677x829, 588.97K)

Whores. Are. The. Answer.

Attached: siour4o9yr.jpg (600x600, 340.04K)

>because you are afraid of getting hurt
sorry to throw this back at you but maybe youre the one doing the projection here
you cant conceive of someone who would do these things out of positive reasoning and not negative, everything youre saying is just that im just scared, when in reality everything sucks right now, men are totally pussywhipped and addicted to their mommy issues, the courts will take your kids away from you, and guys cant form real fraternity because YOURE fucking hung up on women. just cut them out and be free
>1 of the most important aspects in your life
maybe your life, im just on a different level unironically where a family will hold me back and isnt worth it right now , you do you though im not knocking anyone for wanting a family
youtube.com/watch?v=pZFdeOW8QrU

simp mindset
>muhmuh white shieldmaiden grassfields!
get real dude youre under a spell

So you literally have no status or function in the world besides having passive income? Your interests are entirely red flags, even the craft you picked is related to make believe violence.
What drives you? Why do you have to do these autistic physical activities? Can you explain that to another human being?

You can't get away with this sort of lifestyle if you're not after a gols digger and you don't look 8-9/10 (which from how you described yourself, you likely don't).

>t. spoiled little manchild who thinks throwing money at women is enough

I think you over estimate how interesting you are. I find it cool but the average woman no.
>rich without working.
Okay let me explain it this way, women like a person that grows and has a job with status and or that's difficult so they can look up to you. Some women will like the only having money part but most people detest people living off daddy's money (which I assume based off yoi saying landlord from influential family). Almost nobody respects that and women (that actually are worth marrying) want a self made man usually that can provide for them if daddy's money runs out. Not saying yours will but that's how it's viewed.
>reading and the other hobbies
Are mostly individualistic by nature. You want yoir girl to be bored all day at home just raising kids and living with a man that just sits there and read or workout and practise hobbies alone? Women want stuff you can do together because usually an ideal marriage is like having a best friend.
>knife crafting
Cool but a woman will think you're wasting time.

I admire your lifestyle, but I don't think many women would and in any relationship you have to both compromise. You don't work at all and just sit around but only expect her to cook and clean while you go play with a katana?