How do I fix this?

My insides are fucked from the pelvis up
>scoliosis
>pectus
>pelvic tilt

I don't know anything about fitness and have been almost completely sedentary my whole life. Whats the best way to approach looking like a normal human male?

>6'4 160 pounds

Attached: physique.png (725x598, 498.5K)

>6'4
You are already doing way better than 80% of Any Forums

Eat & lift
Also don’t to le 3 or 4 sets of 12 but only 1 set (to absolute failure) per exercise and only 2-3 exercises per body part in a workout, remember to warm up beforehand too

Attached: BBC24C5A-6BA3-4617-A56F-C38BD10770DA.jpg (576x922, 61.4K)

being lean won't work for you
put on weight and bulk up

I would give you an entire foot if it meant I werent a freak

Forgive me for being lazy but how do I learn how to determine which routine is right for me?

Attached: 1635365407021.gif (122x104, 148.42K)

>6'4
Dang dude.

I don't think lifting weights will fix this , but you should still start with it and build some decent muscle. You look great from the front and your side profile isn't so bad desu. At your height, with a healthy amount of muscle (think otter mode), you'll still mog 90% of guys out there. Go for it, bro.

>which routine is right for me?
As I said pick 2-3 exercises per body part that you like the most and feel the best
Then choose a split
My current one is
>Monday - chest, shoulders, triceps
>Tuesday - back, biceps
>Wednesday - rest day
>Thursday - same as Monday
>Friday - same as Tuesday
>Saturday - legs and abs
>Sunday - rest day
But different ones will work too, just don’t do a brosplit (one body part per day) because that’s retarded

Attached: B562D06C-F27C-461F-B0A1-8D379AB3B897.jpg (539x537, 49.99K)

Cursed

Thanks frens. I have a little more hope now so I will get to work on finding a routine and educating myself

Attached: Death-Stranding-Hideo-hug.jpg (1920x1080, 98.24K)

>6'4 160 pounds
gain some weight

Download myfitnesspal, set up for weight gain, do phrak gslp

I'm 6'5" and have pectus excavatum. Lift and eat clean religiously. Don't overtrain chest disproportionately to your back as it can cause you to hunch over and accentuate the pectus. Pic related is my journey went from 68kg to 95kg

Attached: IMG_20220122_144100_973.jpg (1080x1920, 105.49K)

Can you place a cereal bowl in there

I assume you are trolling?

pull out the dragon dildo out of your ass, it's making your stomach buldge

Consult a medical professional, this is beyond simple "lift and eat more"; you could get some nasty side effects from stressing your body under load without proper guidance; at least you're tall

Unfortunately no

Actually got an echocardiogram out of curiosity 2 months ago and everything was within limits. That said Its pretty obvious things are going to be more difficult even though its mostly cosmetic

6'4
That's an unnatural height and god is punishing you for being such an abomination

Attached: ttttt.png (356x106, 10.67K)

I think user was talking about biomechanical stress rather than heart stress. Wouldn't want to put too much of a load on your weird skeletor body if your bones aren't aligned normally which it looks like they arend. But with someone who knows what they're doing I reckon you'll be completely fine mate.

post body plz. i wanna see if hit actually works. more people should be posting body when suggesting programs btw.

Steroid or just god mode genetics?