In all seriousness I could beat a gorilla in a fight. He may be stronger but I am way faster...

In all seriousness I could beat a gorilla in a fight. He may be stronger but I am way faster. If he rushed me I'd punch him dead in the fucking face then before he can even recover from that I'd put him in a rear naked choke hold. Just like that he's done

Attached: 1643621303914.png (571x508, 471.53K)

Why would you wanna fight a gorilla though. They are sweet and soft creatures

Attached: 3C998FB9-A3FC-42EA-9CB7-A09496906508.jpg (1125x1060, 125.19K)

It's good to dream, so keep dreaming

Okay, pink skin.

Attached: 0_G4jIszkji58BxPJg.jpg (4000x2666, 2M)

You they have bulletproof heads and their bite force is 3 times your punching force but go off

I can beat MY ape if you know what I mean

I don't want anything else to say hi and thank for the birthday wishes and love to see your friends with me on Patchwerk and I love you so

Bro, the gorilla would rip your arm off

This is hypothetical
Not if he can't catch me. Can't even process how fast I'm moving

A gorilla would tear your asshole apart

Same, i'd rape a gorilla with ease.

Attached: 1619563679844.png (720x719, 967.24K)

Gorillas have nothing but fast twitch muscle

>Silverback gorillas move at up to 40 km/h (25 mph)

stupid

Attached: 1624854497349.jpg (480x640, 25.25K)

I have seen a vide of a gorilla tearing apart a banana tree with its fingers. If you let it grip you at all your bones are going to be crushed like crisps under bison

Okay, who would fight this?

Attached: 1643276264176.jpg (1238x720, 51.05K)

I fucking hate when people say this.

1. That's not how apes fight. They attack your face and soft tissue. They slam, bite, scratch, stomp, pummel you, but they wouldn't just try to rip your arm off.

2. Human connective tissue is very tough. Apes can't apply enough force to rip your arm off. They could break it. They could dislocate your shoulder. But they couldn't just rip it off.

3. Even if they could do it, to apply that force specifically to your arm and not just throw your body around, they would need to pin you down, press you against the ground and pull your arm. In this position he could kill you way easier by just ripping your throat open

>Always read/hear claims how strong Gorillas are and how much they'd fuck up a human
>Never seen any real evidence
Where are the vids of Gorillas OHPing a ton or throw a human 50 meters?

Am I the only one scared of these fuckers? They're psycho

nah, you're not the only one
normies don't understand how danegours chimps are
they can fucking snap in a second and literally tear your face off

Gorrilas are pussies if you punched one right on the nose it would probably run away

okay, but theoretically, could 20,000,000 strong athletic men who weigh 110 kg win a fight against the Sun? sounds ridiculous at glance, but that's a really huge number of really strong massive men if you think about it

Attached: 759.jpg (1024x576, 54.33K)