How the fuck do I take this without wanting to throw up? I used to be able to enjoy drinking this with milk...

How the fuck do I take this without wanting to throw up? I used to be able to enjoy drinking this with milk, now I can barely handle a zip without wanting to throw it away. Is there like a pill or something that contains the same amount of protein without me having to take a whole scoop? Holy fuck.

Attached: 72DC2DEB-872F-48B8-84D1-2A16B7492409.jpg (1024x750, 302.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulknutrients.com.au/products/protein-matrix
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf is a zip u dumb nigger.

how about u eat actual food like chicken and beef instead of this fucking garbage

get a brand that doesn't taste like arse hole, numb nuts. there are literally thousands, or like said eat some food homosex.

I add just enough water to dissolve and drink it as a shot.

I do actually, I pretty much eat vegetables, chicken, fish, and meat, every single day, but could never really build any muscle mass. 2 months taking protein powder and I quickly gained muscle mass on arms and chest. Sometimes I wonder if maybe I'm not eating enough but I eat until I'm full, not like I can force myself to eat.

I just tried this a few hours ago and holy fuck that was worst, at least milk gives it some texture and decent taste, if I chug down a hole bottle of water with that stuff on it I'd throw up for sure.

Attached: 9AD4D049-137E-487E-848E-DD63550E24CA.jpg (363x305, 20.96K)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Smooth that shit out with other stuff. Get a blender, put in yogurt, milk, peanut powder, bananas, some fruit like blueberries, hemp seeds, maybe Chia (really sucks cleaning them up), and it's a lot easier to drink.

Hmm yogurt is a good idea, I'll try that.

zippy water

I just mix mine in with porridge/pancakes

>Sometimes I wonder if maybe I'm not eating enough but I eat until I'm full, not like I can force myself to eat
it sounds like you're getting enough protein
BUT your body can only digest around 30g of protein every 2 hours so
that's why you not gaining brother

Have you tried eating meat retard?

Actually mentally retarded, you add protein powder to your current diet and you make placebo gains, logic conclusion THE THINGS I'M EATING DO NOTHING I NEED DA PROTON POWDER HELP GUYS I CANT QUIT TAKING IT

have you tried eating more of the foods you're already eating you absolute fucking retard? If you aren't eating 300g of protein a day you have no business getting protein powders because your mindset sucks. If you can't eat over a kilo of cooked meat a day you're a failure, a pathetic failure of a human imagine acting like a victim because you can't eat more food while countless others are starving, fucking pathetic.

Any advice for low-budget cutting diet?
It's hard to get ~190g protein without nearly 750g of chicken a day, which is a bit beyond the budget in my area.
Been substituting the last leg of it with not-quite-yet-stale protein powder and getting the same problem as OP.
I also can't eat 27 eggs a day.

Whole chicken is ike 2-3 dollars bro

Not where I am.
Metro Victoria's fucked.

>Crying like a fucking child over flavour of all things.
ngmi

>6 ice cubes
>1 scoop chocolate protein powder
>1 tbsp peanut butter powder
>1/2 frozen banana (sliced)
>Squirt of liquid Splenda (or other no calorie sweetener)
>Unsweetened vanilla almond milk until all ingredients are covered
>Blend until smooth
Reduce ice if overflowing 16oz glass, make sure there's enough milk or it'll come out clumpy, the bananas MUST be frozen or it'll have a milk texture instead of milkshake, and the peanut butter and liquid sweetener can be adjusted to taste.

ground beef/pork chili with beans topped with greek yogurt instead of sour cream is a good start.

>~190g protein
you don't need that much
your body can only absorb and digest 30g of protein every 2 hours
but here's some simple protein shit to play around with
>un homogenised milk
>eggs
>cottage cheese
>chicken drumsticks or thigh (cheapest part of chicken usually)
>canned fish if you like that shit, watch the mercury content in them though
>low quality mince beef
>protein powder from a good source
excuse shill but this is what I use
bulknutrients.com.au/products/protein-matrix
>$32 per kg

my current daily diet (cutting HARD) is
>breaky
3 scrambled eggs with about 50ml of milk in it

>morning tea
100g chicken tenderloin
200g sweet potato
mixed veggies

>afternoon tea
100g chicken tenderloin
200g sweet potato
mixed veggies

>dinner
150g lean beef mince
80g (weighed raw so around 240g cooked) rice
mixed veggies
bolognese sauce

>after workout
500ml milk
30g protein powder

ends up around as follows
>2,000 calories
>171g protein
>186g carbs
>58g fats

Thanks, user. I'll look into that diet too, it looks nice.
>190g protein
I thought it was 1.5g per lean bodyweight for cutting?