What are the most Any Forums careers?

What are the most Any Forums careers?

Attached: ds5uzvd6cxe81.jpg (680x677, 43.84K)

what's that thing between ice cream and tattoo?

gay juul
vape pen

oh I thought the thing next to the vodka was the vape pen. I don't go outside much

A USB stick I think?
Maybe something to do with pirating movies

One's a vape, the other is a juul which is also a vape. I don't know why there's two vapes on there.

There’s a bunch of people I know that are almost 30 and still working part time fast food

Not because they can’t get full time, but because it’s too much responsibility for them. One guy has been working McDonald’s for over a decade.

He spends 100% of his money on weed and beer and ps4 games and lives with his grandma who is barely alive. Once she dies the old age money will get cut off.

There’s another one who just asked me to borrow $10 to buy weed to “get him through the rest of the week”

The fact that these guys aren’t homeless is shocking

as far as ordinary jobs, I'd say construction
I've been redoing ahouse, and helping a friend on his, friend who is a tradie, and I also work with him off the books now and then, so I've spent some time around construction guys. Most of them eat, drink, smoke way too much and become fat, but just eating healthy and working construction wil get you jacked. I've met a few dudes who never touched a weight in their life and are bigger and more ripped than 80% of gym population

You think it's a joke but two of my co-workers had a 40 min conversation about all the different streaming services they sub to and for which shows.
One of them was complaining he's up to 5 now because of some new Star wars shit.
They both constantly bitch about work, never get anything done and cry they haven't got a raise in years.
Then the other started bitching he. Can't afford a second hand ps5(??)

Like a meme but it's real

Had a trade job for 4 years, basically felt like I lived in a van. As an apprentice with no experience I was making about $1,000 after taxes. If you can do it then go for it. I'm done though

Attached: 1643574607182.jpg (1000x900, 42.99K)

The fact that you interact with these failures is shocking

I landscape. Make a comfy $3300/month after taxes as a lead. Plus I get to stay active at work on top of my work outs after work.

I wish I could work minimum wage.
Everyone hates me because I never laugh.

The Juul is a nicotine vape the other one is for weed

Construction will break your body eventually. The motivation to keep going comes from energy drinks or alcohol or cigarettes for most. If you have never pushed concrete barrows multiple times a week you cannot understand why drugs are needed to get your ass in gear, every fiber of your being wants you to stop.

But a perfect diet might make up for it.
T. Landscaper/sparkie

Steel. Get into a union and enjoy easy 100k+ in even the most rural of states. You don't break your back like in construction.

Just try not to die though LOL.

Framing is really good. Literally just working is worth like 3000 cal every day so it's hard not to be in shape

Is this where the meth jokes in the trades come from?

Attached: 1643088605200.png (200x202, 69.57K)

Trade jobs pay dogshit and you do not have steady income lmao. Not saying you shouldn't learn a trade but zoomies aren't willing to accept the risk half of the time. Semi agree with the other stuff but fast food prep unironically tests your grit sometimes because how tired you are after some shifts and closing fucks your willpower and sleep over. Cook for yourself, use public transport, do free shit with your friends, yoink recycled stuff, don't have shitty habits and if you do get it off the black market, do 5 dollars of maintenance for your 10 grand car rather than being lazy and running it down, and you'd be surprised how much money you turn up with.

t. Welded in high school + GRE then worked fast-food to pay my college and survived off of 2k/mo in my PhD program with a fellowship and now work L2 SDE barely 40h/wk and travel/lift half the time.

I know multiple guys at my work who'll be eating candy at work/lunch and are still fit since the job just works all that off. The stuff about breaking down your body can also be avoided if you stretch properly

Hope find a good career you like fren

user are you seriously trying to say that trade jobs take less grit than fucking fast food? Also trade jobs aren't that unsteady at all? If anything they should be more steady since they're in high demand unless you're literally bottom barrel of some of the worse off unions, which when you stay for awhile you'll have more job security than anything.

>tfw have only netflix and hulu out of all of these but I barely watch either anymore
Am I gonna make it bros?

You clearly never worked either job

athlete
martial artist
constuction
fishermen
knifesmith
blacksmith
carpenter

user I work 40 hours a week as a framer and have literally none of those problems

Software engineering. My job is so sedentary and relaxing I'm able to easily work out twice a day, and since I work from home I don't have to commute. Lift in the morning, work until noon, relax for a while/do chores, work a couple more hours, go do some cardio at the gym or hang out with my gf. Shit's amazing.

>blacksmith
What do blacksmiths do nowadays? Is it just for making things like sword which some people refuse to get machine made?

Mosern blacksmith is a millwright. He's just fucking larping. Join a steel union and enjoy the big bucks.

This is why I left the trades. Hoping to land a gig in a year or so after I finish my associates in cybrsec

A farmer is not a trade or fast food

Everyone on Any Forums is a software engineer who works from home, barely works, spends all their time cooking and working out, and makes a quarter million a year.

well i work as a knifesmith for a hobby sometimes and a lot of people ask the workshop im associated with to do mostly
>weapons
>decorative weapons
>jewlery
>sheats
>guns
>gun repairs
>leatherworking
>pipes
a lot of people ask for handmade pipes
i just make knifes and sheaths but the master craftsman that work there make all of the above
its not my job its more of a hobby but for those guys its a job and theyre not struggling with work at all, like they always have some order that they can ask as much money as they want within reasonable terms in return for making

Ask me how I know you've never worked with your hands

(Or.. sorry about the dyslexia, hope they find a cure for you LOL)

Firefighters, lift eat sleep do some adrenaline fueling shit, sorry but you have to lift 350 due to fat people though git gut faggot.