How badly would this fuck up a woman?

How badly would this fuck up a woman?

Attached: B8B7940B-65F3-4FEB-896D-32AD3FAA3750.jpg (1170x1352, 157.01K)

Fitness?

(((birth control)))

>

Very much so. Medical implants for birth control are notoriously horrible and are put out by borderline super villains. Look up the Dalkon Shield and subsequent court case. what has followed hasn't been much better. Stay safe user

It is inserted into her arm and blocks conception for four years. How could you possibly think this is good?

I remember a girl in junior high showing everyone how she could pinch it under her skin

Notice the dead eyes of every 30 year old strong independent woman who is now ready to settle down but can't seem to hold a relationship. A copper IUD is the better choice. Fucking with your hormones is a free ticket to psychotown and most people don't find the way back.

>junior high

Jesus.

On the other hand, how badly would a vasectomy fuck up a male?

it dispenses small amounts of progestins which are somewhat toxic, but also suppress normal hormone production. so it's very normal for women to get them removed after a few months of feeling shitty on them
i guess the mitigation strategy is to try and backfill bioidentical hormones to make things better, but almost no woman is actually going to do that

Copper IUD is a one way ticket to heavy metal poisoning. Just use condoms and take plan B if you fuck it up

Attached: E159A64C-EBED-4894-9F9F-3B891383B8AA.jpg (1536x2048, 578.98K)

manmade horrors
>beyond comprehension

Once had sex with a girl who had an IUD. I could feel it with my dick.

IUD is the only thing closeish to a sensible choice and even then it's a fucking mess, if you get some retard to put it in it can end up in a perforated uterus, there's also the whole Dalkon Shield fuckup as a testament on how bad things can go and for how long the coverup can go

Yes one of my exes had an iud when i started seeing her. Always got scrapes and cuts on my frenulum told her I’m not fucking her until she takes that shit out.
But i did cum inside once that shit was so cash.

It goes inside the uterus you fucking virgins.

When my girlfriend was on birth control, she had insomnia, nausea, and was even more of a woman than usual.
Cooming inside wasn't worth it.

the wires that are used to pull the iud out are left hanging at the cervix

>Don't wear a condom just get a surgical implant that will throw out your hormones for years to come!

IUD is better because the hormones are more localized. The implant and the pill can have a lot of effects on mood, acne, weight gain, etc because the hormones are circulating throughout your bloodstream. Obviously doesn't happen to every girl, but I've known some that definitely got negatively affected by it.

Which are made by plastic. No fucking way that guy got "scrapes and cuts" by it.

Well I guess I have a colossal penis because I felt something stab my penis. I also can inside of her multiple time and she never got pregnant.

Just take zinc.
Also,
>posting whores

Why can't women just stay at home and masturbate?

Why masturbate when you have a whole array of attractive people ready to do it for you for free?