If I hop on TRT at 23, will I be able to look like a man? Like grow chest hair, lose the hips etc

If I hop on TRT at 23, will I be able to look like a man? Like grow chest hair, lose the hips etc.
more than three people have asked if I’m FtM and it’s killed my confidence

Attached: 0DE9FD9D-DB2B-4033-9697-7F2852135EFB.jpg (295x640, 39.2K)

Do you not have friends or hobbies or something?

I have no friends, no hobbies, no car. Nothing. It’s over

Are you 23 or 27?! You said 27 in the other post up...
There's usually two pear generals running at once, I'd like to see you increase production to 3 or even 4 at once please.

I’m 27. I just pretend to be younger because I feel old. 28 in November

You make me physically ill. Why did your parents not have you do sports all 4 seasons growing up like normal people?

Read the fucking sticky and lift instead of asking stupid questions. Of course you can become more masculine, idiot

I was raised by my mom, sister and auntie. This is what a maternal upbringing does to a mf.
Dad ran off at 3. It’s truly over
For three crucial years all my aunt fed me was seafood and pizza. FML

WYNBAM

Pearnon I hate everything about you but if you choose to better yourself and turn it around I’m rooting for you lil homie

Your main problem is that your bodyfat is too high. Your testosterone is aromatizing completely because of high BF and going right to your man boobs.

Gear will likely just make your man-boobs worse at that level of fat and you will get the worst of all the estrogenic side effects. You would not be this way if you were low BF for most of your life.

Cut calories, switch to protein shakes ASAP. Get a small blender if you dont have one and a possibly casein based protien powder. This will supress your appetite because it takes longer to digest. Don;t be a bitch abut the taste, you'll come to like them.

Again, lose the weight and don't be a chronic masturbator.

>Dad ran off
>now a tranny
Many such cases

Then go back to Any Forums and join the 41%

You look breedable. In another life you would be worshiped as a fertility goddess

>No sun or vitamin D
>Not enough meat
>Zero fasting
>No lifting

>"How do I become man without being one??"
>Drugs won't fix your bitch ass

You have klinefelter's syndrome lol

WEEEEEE WEEEEE ITS ALL THE FAULT OF OTHERS. IM JUST THE VICTIM

Go fuck yourself and suicide bitch

Just want to emphasize that this is unironic. You look like a textbook illustration of klinefelter's. you should get tested for it

I look like him
What are some of the tell tale signs? He just looks fat and sedentary to me

Attached: b13d8ef939598f1dafb74f7e32926483.jpg (960x720, 77.88K)

boobs and feminine hips/waist

>klinefelter's

For God's sake, stop uploading your pasty gub gub physique on my board
Just go to the gym, start lifting and most importantly shut the hell up

Yeah OP if you don't have klinefelters you have to have some crazy intersex hormone condition. Men simply do not naturally get hips and boobs like those without some aspect of their sexual endocrine system being incorrect.