Seed Oils

I've seen everyone online talk about how shitty they are and how they're destroying everyone's health. The problem is that they're in almost everything that isn't whole foods. What exact effects do these oils have on the body? Should I minimize them or completely remove them?

Attached: tgfdrrth8734.jpg (1201x900, 183.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturated-oils.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read this
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturated-oils.shtml

Is it ok if I cook with olive oil bros?

Yeah. Olive and avocado oil are all you should be cooking with.

Can you flavor avocado in similar ways to olive? ala marianting peppers, garlic, etc.

Olive oil is made from the fruit.

Yeah but keep in mind that something like 4 out of 5 randomly sampled bottles of olive oil were found to be cut with cheap vegetable oil

lard, animal fat, and butter are the best bro. i think that way because I cook Polish cuisine and not Mediterranean. olive oil changes the flavor of my meat in an unsatisfying way

Post Polish recipes for cutting

Get invaded. Wait to starve.

I don't see why not. The higher smoke point would even allow you to heat it up more than olive oil without degrading it.

uhhh, i dont really have recipes. i just go with instinct. if I need to lose weight, I just harvest less potatoes and and make more schabowe

Yeah you can. I'm an idiot and was looking for it using the wrong terms. "Flavor" instead of "infusion".

olive oil can't be heated too much, because then it will taste bitter or something. so you probably shouldn't cook a steak with it

>they're in almost everything that isn't whole foods

Correct. So eat whole foods.

Only use olive oil when absolutely needed, lard will be your new best friend

Browned butter is absolutely superior

What's wrong with seed?

lol tru dat. we keep giving their country back to them and they keep losing it again. having said that, i do hope they carpetbomb the belarus border

>we keep giving their country back to them

it is hard to be in the middle of Europe surrounded by jesuit, masonic, and general Illuminati countries all around. sorry for not selling our souls? everything you've been taught about Poland in school is all false

Industrial waste product that may or may not be poison

Canola is fucking fine

t. big canola