Taking abs workout advice from people who don’t post pics of their abs

>taking abs workout advice from people who don’t post pics of their abs
Why do people do this

Attached: 5712C47C-8358-4FBB-819A-D7AD9380E88D.png (850x856, 602.41K)

Yeah I mean it's crazy that people can just know things without actually having the ability to apply it in their own lives. Did you know that everybody in NASA had to get into space on their own before they were permitted to work on any NASA projects?

Are you retarded?

Sigh... Post body.

Do you object?

So you take fitness advice from fat anonymous Any Forums users because people work at NASA. Got it

Ab definitely is body composition not the workout. Grizzy has strong as fuck abs and could tell you how to work them easily

>actually taking fitness advice from Any Forums
Dude just shitpost lmao

You misunderstand. Are you retarded?

Yeah of course I misunderstand your Schizo post it doesn’t make any sense

Answer the question, cockmongrel.

Not understanding analogies is a sign of low intelligence, user

its really easy for abs in particular to look rippled and defined with some good lighting even though they 100% don't look like that in real life

t. absolutely dyel who's used 1 or 2 golden bathroom selfies to win arguments on Any Forums and b8 on tinder

I understand the analogy he is trying to make, the problem is that its retarded Comparing anonymous anime forum posters to NASA employees.

Do you know how much NASA spent on research for getting a pen to work in space (because obviously no gravity)?

Irrelevant but thanks for trying

Cute how you think you're not actually retarded.

Op here. Let me put it this way. Would you ask this person for arm training advice?

Attached: 935A64A3-F369-4AC5-9011-605D3D348690.jpg (598x900, 41.23K)

Fitness isn't rocket science you fucking spastic, a 10 second google search could tell you how to build abs, you haven't got to be a genius or a strongman to work it out. why the fuck do you need to ask here anyway? Maybe you are retarded...

I’m not asking for advice on this website. Not sure why you think that.

How do you know that he would give bad advice?
What if he knows the answer, but he has a different personal goal?

Thanks for posting, good luck on your fitness journey!

>Yeah of course I misunderstand
>I understand the analogy

You're a boring unfunny retard who should stop shitting up the catalogue.

I understand the analogy but I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make. Got it?

NASA is fake and gay.
Like the moon landing.

Lmao just admit you're retarded dude.

Did you get a job at NASA with your Any Forums shitposting credentials?

What Any Forums content should NASAnon send to the aliens?