Benefits
>better morning wood
>feeling randier
>solid lifts all week
Downsides
>starting to get acne around my androgen receptors
>difficulty hiding it from my wife
>had to stop at the gas station for more ice this weekend

Attached: 4ecb0fac478075264a7f0998872bb1bc3da81590.png (500x316, 201.07K)

Sounds like it really boosts test if you're getting the roid acne. Maybe I'll start doing it consistently.

>>difficulty hiding it from my wife

>be me
>low t male, onions all around me
>read on mongolian forum that I should put ice on my balls to increase test
>been doing it for a week now
>wife suspects I always get ice cubes from the freezer tray
>secretly followed me to the bedroom and peeks at the door, because I thought she was doing the usual cleaning time and got my headphones on while icing balls
>she opened the door immediately and shouted "user, wtf are you doing?"
>made an excuse that she bit my balls the last time she gave me a bj
>just realized she havnt given me bj this week due to her mouth ulcer from hyperacidity

Thanks a lot retards, now she will tell this shit to her social media friends. I deactivated my facebook now. I can't explain why I'm icing my balls to her friends.

Woke up with a boner for the first time in years. Maybe this isn't bullshit.

and don't forget the red light

so putting ice in your underwear or how do you do this without getting water everywhere? Icepack?

Are you any more racist? That's my only pursuit in life at the moment, to become even more racist

>That's my only pursuit in life at the moment, to become even more racist
You need to start reading more papers on historical genetic drift, user. You won't be racist enough until you start having biases against different branches of late hominids.

Buy a can of whatever and use that to chill your balls. Stick it back in the fridge. Saves you money instead of buying ice.

Attached: 6D5A3161-9CB7-469B-8BBC-039BCE9731E8.jpg (1200x838, 191.98K)

Thanks user, I personally don't believe in ev(i)lution but I appreciate the thought you put in to the response. White power

What method do you use putting ice cubes right on the balls just seems impractical

user just hit her with a club so she cannot post, very simple

Level 1: Direct application
Level 2: Paper towel wrap
Level 3: Ice pack
Level 4: Thingiverse 3D printed ball cup

ball icer and LOOK user are the same guy

I do this. I use a can of keystone my brother left here. Might as well put the piece of shit to good use.

I sit on a bag of peas with a teatowel wrapped around it and do breath holding exercises to train my O2 efficiency, takes around the same time as you should be icing them

>androgen receptors
Where are these?

Attached: 1637282611741.jpg (828x820, 145.07K)

just be open about it dude, I've been icing my nuts for longer than before it took off on Any Forums and I'd just straight up tell my friends about it, be like "yeah it's good for testicular health". Besides, who cares it aint that weird. Some women rub olive oil on their tits or some shit, everyone knows about icing muscles or taking an icebath. It's not that odd when you really think about it, especially if you're into fitness n stuff like that.

lower half of the face including the cheeks, jawline, chin, and neck
Shoulders, traps, chest
Basically anything that blows up disproportionately quickly when you're on gear

I am now criss cross applesauce with an ice pack in my pants pressed against my balls by my heels.

Could the same effect be achieved by just turning your shower on the coldest setting and aiming is it your balls for a few minutes? Sorry if this is a retarded question but I already do cold showers every morning anyways.