Extends life expectancy

>extends life expectancy
>improves heart
>improves mood
>hot calves

Why haven't taken the cardio pill user? It could get you off this godless site.

Attached: fuckj.jpg (1024x682, 285.77K)

10k steps a day same benefits fewer downsides

10k steps at normal pace is fuckall

fuckall for what? depends on goals. for maintenance of health while minimizing calories lost and damage to joints, 10k steps is perfect.

Does martial arts sparring count as cardio?

im flat footed and have trouble running, I've been doing calf raises, what else will help me get out of this I want to run,

I'm starting to ride my bike again. Forgot how fun it can be.

Big hill, go fast

A 10k walk is GREAT for you, don't be that shit head who knocks other forms of cardio.

>extends life expectancy
>improves heart
>improves mood
>works your entire body which means much higher gains on the previous three
>doesn't kill your knees
>doesn't kill your joints
>doesn't kill your ankles
I have taken the superior cardio pill alright, but I will throw away every high impact garbage pill offered me.

Attached: 1638435324417.jpg (1373x918, 228.81K)

Cardio is fine, running is about the worst form of cardio you could do compared to all your other options.

Swimming has all of those qualities PLUS breath training.

>inb4 you can do breath training for every exercise

You're forced to control your breathing otherwise you'll fucking die. But rowing's also nice too (if you do it right).

Attached: butterfly-stroke-swimming-steps.jpg (640x426, 82.51K)

Anyone with half a brain does cardio. Only powershitter memers don't.

you forgot:
>boring as fuck

I'd say so if it's one of the more active ones. Things like grappling aren't really as active as muay thai or other striking martial arts

running > all other forms of cardio
when a mugger pulls a knife and starts to chase you, you're not going to swim or row away.
The ability to run fast and run long distances is the #1 most practical physical skll to possess, besides the ability to lift and move heavy objects

Grappling can be more exhausting as long as you and your opponent aren't being flow rolling bitches and actually going hard.

Because I already lift for two hours every day.

This. I did swimming for many years and that what has kept me in shape most of the time. Even when I ate junk food. I was also in my teens so my metabolism was better. its been years since I last went for a swim and became big chungus 1000

I used to, but stopped because it fucks with my knee.

Nothing has fucked up my knees like trail running. Impact is too high. Try riding a bike instead.

How should one approach running everyday while working out 3x a week? I also wanna bike on weekends

it also embiggens brain look it up

10k steps is about 5 miles

Swimming, rowing, skiing.