/fat/ - Fat Loss General

>Who is /fat/ for?
For fats who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Last Thread:

Attached: 1643115966923.jpg (499x378, 57.92K)

Gimme one reason why I shouldnt puke up my cheat meal

I'm 5'7" and 237lbs. At this bmi is it worth it to get a wegovy script to ward off huner while I instill better eating habits/IF? Im only just above the manlet cutoff so weighing this much is definitely not a good look

Lazy ass op

>Im only just above the manlet cutoff
>I'm 5'7"
user.. I...

That's what you get for not making one before me

I can get beef heart relatively cheaply. It seems ideal since it's almost pure muscle, but I heard eating too much organ meat fucks with your system.

I was busy walking in the park with my friend

Is popcorn a good snack, or is it too salty?

Is it possible to lose around 7 pounds in 2 days? Assuming 300 pounds at 6 feet. How would you go about doing it?

Too bad

Attached: angry welsh noises.jpg (1162x808, 196.82K)

Don't eat anything and do cardio for two days straight

Fatty Contest
Hobro

I've done it in 3-5 days but I was severely depressed and barely eating anything

Fast. You'll lose 5+ pounds of water weight.

LOOK AT IT

Attached: 1637835639355.jpg (500x385, 31.75K)

Only 171cm tall, want to get to ~10% before I go on maintenance for a couple weeks then plan a bulk.

Figured.
:(
So when I'm fasting, I don't drink water to lose that? That's what I never understand and no one is able to answer

>you did WHAT

Attached: 1584477869032.jpg (1000x944, 96.58K)

First week since injury I ran 3 times , and gymed 3 times , walked instead of driving to places and when out I had vodka , lime and soda water , instead of pints

Im feeling it bros , 95kg here I come